Game #40: Cleveland Cavaliers 99 - Toronto Raptors 133

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    A lot of us have complaines about Casey, but Lue is probably the worst coach in the league. Cavs have always been old, but their D has been steadily getting worse since they fired Blatt, and their O has seemingly no strategy at all. I can't think of one thing Cleveland does that makes it seem like Lue has any clue. Their lineups/rotations are a complete mess too

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Ty Lue is a puppet ruler, everyone knows who The King is.

Lue will always be remembered for his passive role in one of the NBA's GOAT disrespect moments:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Complaining about Casey at this point is ridiculous really.

29-11, 3rd in O, 4th in D with like 6 inexperienced players in the regular rotation. The only remaining issue with this guy is playoff adjustments being too slow, but maybe that will be gone this year too.

He's an excellent coach tbqh.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        Complaining about Casey at this point is ridiculous really.

29-11, 3rd in O, 4th in D with like 6 inexperienced players in the regular rotation. The only remaining issue with this guy is playoff adjustments being too slow, but maybe that will be gone this year too.

He's shown a lot. He's shown that "ride or die" wasn't the only way he knows how to coach, it was how he chose to coach his team at that time. We can still disagree/debate choices like that, but he's definitely shown versatility over time.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
          Complaining about Casey at this point is ridiculous really.

I don't know if I'd say excellent. I guess that depends on how you define that.

He's shown growth over the years, but at a pretty slow pace. And the shift this year in style is something many armchair coaches have been calling for for years, and only came after basically being given a public ultimatum from the GM (ie he had to fear for his job). It's fair to say he's in the top half of coaches in the league, probably top 10 right now at least.

And we'll once again have to see how he handles the playoffs. That's when his issues have been exposed the most.

But yeah, at least we don't have Lue on our bench. What a joke. It's insulting to the basketball world that this guy has a ring as a coach.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
          Last edited by white men can't jump; Fri Jan 12, 2018, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            What do you mean? They are gonna sell like crazy. Just like last OVO jerseys
            Sell like crazy? I have NEVER seen one on the street and seldom seen one at a game lol
            Maybe fanboys are just sleeping in them

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
              Sell like crazy? I have NEVER seen one on the street and seldom seen one at a game lol
              Maybe fanboys are just sleeping in them
              I rarely see Raptors jerseys on a street period. But I saw shit tons when black and gold came out plus they were always sold out.
              Last edited by MixxAOR; Fri Jan 12, 2018, 02:33 PM.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Curry still not playing, he sat out last game too:

I didn't realize the Warriors are on the second night of a road b2b tomorrow.

Comment

• The GSW are expected to lose against Toronto. Per ESPN:
                  http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...s-lose-january

Jan. 13: Golden State at Toronto | MahScore of 8

Even the mighty Warriors aren't impervious to fatigue, especially considering the circumstances they face in this brouhaha. It'll mark their third game in four days, their fifth game in eight days, and the second of a back-to-back set. And let's not forget the travel involved. First, they'll host the Clippers in Oakland on Jan. 10, then they'll fly to Milwaukee -- losing two hours in the process -- to face the Bucks on Jan. 12. Then, after facing those swarthy Bucks, the Warriors will head out that same night for Toronto -- losing another hour in the process ... and probably more time as they pass through customs, so who knows exactly when their heads will hit the pillow at their downtown Toronto hotel? All we know is, it'll be late. Very late. And then they'll have to face the Raptors less than 24 hours later -- a Raptors squad, mind you, that will enter this game with a one-day rest advantage and will be on a five-day homestand.

Comment

• Trap game.

Comment

• Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Curry still not playing, he sat out last game too:

I didn't realize the Warriors are on the second night of a road b2b tomorrow.

yeah...but it sounds more like they are keeping him out of the Bucks game so he can play in Toronto (his "home" court)

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ilwaukee-bucks

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          yeah...but it sounds more like they are keeping him out of the Bucks game so he can play in Toronto (his "home" court)

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ilwaukee-bucks
                          Well that is not fair. I don't even consider him Canadian or Torontonian for that matter.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Love Masai.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                Love Masai.
                                White Europeans don't need America anymore. They found American dream in Europe. People of colour are still looking for that dream and West is their only choice. Whites went through that, incl. Trump's grandparent. He moved to United States in 1885. Trump was clearly talking about black people. Shame on him.

Comment

Working...
                                X