Game #40: Cleveland Cavaliers 99 - Toronto Raptors 133

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo wrote: View Post
    His baby momma left him and gonna have a big support payment obligation soon... he's probably having one of those days.
    You mean, his wife?

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
      Powell with another one of his shitty shots to end the quarter.

Honestly he should be back to the D-League and play 30+ mins to get his game back... no point in him being up here...
      100%

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Also, Poeltl is pretty soft. Thompson is absolutely destroying him.
        Hes so weak, but if he gains weight will he lose his agile ability? I remember when Bargs got slow and greasy but was fast as a rookie.

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post
          You mean, his wife?
          he was never married

Comment

• LOL Tyron Lue is the coach? Why aren't they interviewing Lebron?

Comment

• Powell is active on defense, a matter of him gaining confidence with his offensive game

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                Hes so weak, but if he gains weight will he lose his agile ability? I remember when Bargs got slow and greasy but was fast as a rookie.
                Same happened with JV. Although its possible to add muscle without losing your quickness.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                  Butler is becoming one of my favourite non-Raptors now that he isn't killing us with the Bulls. He's hard working, honest, good and curiously is a country music fan. He might be the main reason that Minny is going to make it at least to the western semi if not the final.
                  Butler is definitely my current non-raptor favourite player. He’s a gamer and a winner, the two best qualities of a basketball player not including actual skills. He’s got a good story and a good attitude/character and is definitely an easy guy to route for.

And absolutely he’s the reason they’re winning. Towns is actually overrated. Bad defender with tunnel vision on offence. Not the superstar everyone was saying he was.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Also, Poeltl is pretty soft. Thompson is absolutely destroying him.
                    Poeltl is finesse and jv is muscle. Matchup dependent
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• FVV gets to do w/e he wants in this lineup lol.

Comment

• LOL Powell just can't score.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Lorenzo Brown just played 34 minutes for Raptors 905, so I'm assuming he won't be playing against the Cavs
                          lol nevermind
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Siakam.... please stop

Comment

• no more Siakim 3s plz

Comment

• Pascal's 3 really is a turnover these days lol. He really shouldn't shoot it against good teams. Brooklyn okay but not Cleveland lol
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X