First of all i was my own source

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          Lol Cavs lost again
          No IT. Fake loss.

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
            omg LOWRYs hair
            Yup...gotta enjoy it while it lasts. He's a few years away from going full Obama

Comment

Close to $250K in combined fines for the Raptors' Serge Ibaka ($138,357) and Heats' James Johnson ($96,172) based on the 1 game suspension. Toronto will get a $69,179 credit towards the luxury tax and are now $1.09M below.

Bobby Marks, ESPN
              Serge Ibaka's two recent fights have saved the Raptors an additional 140k under the luxury tax threshold. Hence, Raptors can now take back more money than before in any trade if they choose to make one and still stay under the tax. Also, If Lowry does not make the all-star team, which he most likely will not, this will help the Raptors as Lowry will not be eligible to take his bonuses which are classified in his contract.
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                Serge Ibaka's two recent fights have saved the Raptors an additional 140k under the luxury tax threshold. Hence, Raptors can now take back more money than before in any trade if they choose to make one and still stay under the tax. Also, If Lowry does not make the all-star team, which he most likely will not, this will help the Raptors as Lowry will not be eligible to take his bonuses which are classified in his contract.
                #SergeKnew
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  Saturday will be the 3rd game in four nights for the Warriors. It’s the second game of the B2B and the Warriors are 3 time zones off normal for them. Durant is a little nicked up as Curry. If your going to get em..getem while they’re tired.

Edit...The Bucks made the Warriors work hard minutes tonight and kept the starters on the floor till the end of the game..its about 10:30...An hour to the airport ....It’s a balmy -10 in tropical Milwaukee so the charter likely gets de-iced..another 30 to 40 fun filled minutes...an hour and a half from wheels up to YYZ....30 minutes in customs...45 minutes to the hotel.... so the warriors are in at 3AM if all goes well....

Raps W as they knock off Warriors at home.
                  And all importantly, the Warriors won. So they may also be a little bit fat and sassy having already won the split of the back to back.

I’d like it better if Lowry was healthy, but we have a shot here.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Bench mob will run them off the floor

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I hope Serge uses both arms to simultaneously punch Draymond Green and Kevin Durant in the face. Two of my most despised players in the NBA.

Comment

Klay, Draymond, and KD all over 35 minutes played last night.

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                            Klay, Draymond, and KD all over 35 minutes played last night.
                            I hoped for OT, after great 3rd quarter (MIL lead by 2) but Bucks just:

in the 4th.

They average almost 35 a night so they might be more fatigued because of 3 games in 4 nights and two time-zone changes in last 4 days.

Curry looked alright last night in pre-game I wonder if he would play tonight.

Comment

Game Day = HYPED. If we win this one, people might actually take us seriously. If we keep it close, it'll do the same. It's all about containing them on offense while making sure we can match their offensive output. IMO, don't shy away from going to JV or if we need to go small, Siakam. Only bring out Bebe if we are in foul trouble, Casey..... and use Demar like you did last game: as a facilitator. He'll get his, but if he's willing to pass too, this team becomes way more scary.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                I hope Serge uses both arms to simultaneously punch Draymond Green and Kevin Durant in the face. Two of my most despised players in the NBA.
                                Other than taking the easy way out to sign with a super team, what's wrong with Durant? I hoped somehow somehow somehow he was going to land here lol We would easily be on par or better than the Cavs with him in Toronto

Comment

Working...
                                X