No announcement yet.

Game #41: Golden State Warriors 127 - Toronto Raptors 125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team is going to take the East. Someone quote me.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
      Fred's 3 at the buzzer probably screwed a ton of people out of money on point spread.
      Nah, smart(big) money was on Raptors +4.5

Comment

• If Miles made his free throws, this baby would have been in OT!

Comment

• I've never been more optimistic for a Raptors team than I am right now. Embarrassed Cavs, battled to buzzer against full-strengrh, full-effort Warriors. This team is making moves come April.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
            If Miles made his free throws, this baby would have been in OT!
            Dude is a 90% FT shooter and completely choked.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Man, It's a loww, but proud as fuck of the fight back. Finals preview right there. Best team in the east. Best bench in the nba.

Comment

• Is this true?????
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• As counterpoint, had Curry made his free throws on the Poeltl block..

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    As counterpoint, had Curry made his free throws on the Poeltl block..
                    As counterpoint, that shouldn't have been a foul on Poeltl
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Hard to get a clean look against the Warriors D but I agree that we've seen too many instances this year of apparently random plays to finish games or quarters. There have even been too many times we can't inbound the ball without calling a timeout. Other teams have frequently scored on us on inbound plays. I'm not technically knowledgeable enough to know why. Surely coaches like Casey and Nurse know how to design plays.

Still a great game and I think we are going to the Eastern final with a reasonable chance to win. I enjoy this team more with every passing week.

Comment

• Wow first game ive been able to catch in a while, and what a game. Hard to fault anyone after that second half performance, but wish Raps didnt force those last two possessions as much. Was hoping to see Derozan at the rim with 30+ seconds left, although he got a good enough look. Everyone at least contributed in the second, with mostly everyone playing very well, so can't be upset at rolling with the bench guys plus DD, but can't help but wonder what would have happened with Wright in on defense. Some length may have been nice.

Comment

• Raptors were only down 3 with a lot of time on the clock and the best shot Casey could draw up was a stationary, contested Miles 3...terrible

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                            If Miles made his free throws, this baby would have been in OT!
                            TRex wrote: View Post
                            Dude is a 90% FT shooter and completely choked.
                            Steph Curry
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              As counterpoint, that shouldn't have been a foul on Poeltl
                              Eh, can't really complain about the officiating. The block could have went either way. And if you really wanna keep playing what ifs, Demar kicked the ball out of Thompson's hands on that 24 second violation. Definitely not legal.

Comment

• What the fucking hell! I leave for like 30 mins and we lose by 2!? How!? Yoooo this team is for real. I love this team!
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X