Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    Lol Cavs lost again
    Fun game. No fun rooting for the cavs but I kind of wanted to see them do well by getting out to a big lead (which they did) to show a bit more credence to how badly we beat them. And...a bonus! They lost.

Comment

Honestly wouldn't mind Serge dropping the gloves center ice with Draymond in this one. 5 minutes in the box and get the crowd pumped and into the game.

Wait, wrong sport.

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        Honestly wouldn't mind Serge dropping the gloves center ice with Draymond in this one. 5 minutes in the box and get the crowd pumped and into the game.

Wait, wrong sport.
        But it would make bball an even better sport
        OK maybe if they allowed just a bit more contact....

Comment

Game day
          Game Day!
          Having a couple over for dinner tonight but he's a Raptors fan

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post

Wait, wrong sport.
            Green would get destroyed. He doesn't know how to fight, only how to take cheap shots at guys' nuts.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Raptors has to control the passing game of the Warriors especially Draymond without Curry.

They have to pressure him even before he can set up the guys...

Though if Steph will play, then maybe that’s near impossible.

Hard to contain a team with passing mentality and if they are making their threes.

Comment

Flying in last night from Milwaukee, especially with the way the weather has been can't be good. I could see a lot of heavy legs for the Warriors. If Curry plays though he'll be fresh and he could kill on his own.

Would have preferred to face the Warriors fully rested and fully healthy just like the Raptors. I think it would be far closer than most would think. Raptors actually play Warriors well. And we should have beaten them last time.

Vegas has the Warriors at a 3.5 favourite. If I was a betting man, I would take the Raptors on this one.

Comment

The Cavs game was great for this team, I'd really like to see them beat GS for their own sake. When they got to round 2 last spring, they looked like a team that really didn't believe they could beat Lebron. Some marquee wins this season could really help the confidence in the postseason. Have to really believe in themselves as legit.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

You gotta believe in the power of loveeeeee

- waaaduppp Sailor Moon reference

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      Other than taking the easy way out to sign with a super team, what's wrong with Durant? I hoped somehow somehow somehow he was going to land here lol We would easily be on par or better than the Cavs with him in Toronto
                      Making fake twitter accounts to praise himself and shit on his ex-teammates and coach was the biggest one. But the guy is just so oversensitive and petulant. Look at the soles of his shoes:

I used to really like him but he's become cartoonish in his need for approval and praise.

Comment

Those shoes are ridiculous lmao
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

He used to be so humble which I think is why a lot of people liked him along with the "you the real MVP" speech. It seems as soon as he joined Golden State he became so arrogant and full of himself. And yes those shoes are very ridiculous lol

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                            The Cavs game was great for this team, I'd really like to see them beat GS for their own sake. When they got to round 2 last spring, they looked like a team that really didn't believe they could beat Lebron. Some marquee wins this season could really help the confidence in the postseason. Have to really believe in themselves as legit.
                            Definitely helps with confidence. Only real marquee win last season was against Rockets on the road.

Comment

Not that I entirely disagree....but I'm old enough to remember the NBA when there WAS fighting. It's quite a different thing than hockey. A better comparison would be pro lacrosse. Because it isn't on ice the fighters are better anchored and can punch harder. A lot more damage can be done. Factor in the size and strength of NBA players who would be impossible for the much smaller refs to separate and it could quickly become very ugly. Of course the league cracked down in a major way after the infamous Kermit Washington-Rudy Tomjonavich incident. If you haven't seen that check out the video or better yet "The Punch" by John Feinstein.

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
                                Not that I entirely disagree....but I'm old enough to remember the NBA when there WAS fighting. It's quite a different thing than hockey. A better comparison would be pro lacrosse. Because it isn't on ice the fighters are better anchored and can punch harder. A lot more damage can be done. Factor in the size and strength of NBA players who would be impossible for the much smaller refs to separate and it could quickly become very ugly. Of course the league cracked down in a major way after the infamous Kermit Washington-Rudy Tomjonavich incident. If you haven't seen that check out the video or better yet "The Punch" by John Feinstein.
                                I was tongue in cheek with the first line btw .... but not with the second. NBA needs to allow more incidental contact, severely punish flopping or embellishing and draw-and-quarter refs who make too many bullchit phantom foul calls for stars....

Comment

Working...
                                X