Game #41: Golden State Warriors 127 - Toronto Raptors 125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Making fake twitter accounts to praise himself and shit on his ex-teammates and coach was the biggest one. But the guy is just so oversensitive and petulant. Look at the soles of his shoes:

I used to really like him but he's become cartoonish in his need for approval and praise.
    I mean... I'm not really into judging people's character but those shoes scream insecurity... Jesus.

Comment

Get ready for the Lebron Stopper, Brazilian KD, and Fred VanCurry! Time to unleash our guns!! We comin'

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        I mean... I'm not really into judging people's character but those shoes scream insecurity... Jesus.
        KD wants to be liked, not hated.

Comment

I feel really good about tonight's game.. The Raps are probably at an all time high after blowing out the Cavs that I think they come into this with a lot of confidence in one another and feeling like no one can stop them

Comment

KD's tweet from 2010

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
              I was tongue in cheek with the first line btw .... but not with the second. NBA needs to allow more incidental contact, severely punish flopping or embellishing and draw-and-quarter refs who make too many bullchit phantom foul calls for stars....
              Yup...I agree with you. As I've said before bball is extremely difficult to officiate because really almost ALL of the physical contact should theoretically be a foul on somebody. That of course would be ridiculous so they have essentially worked out a compromise over many years. The latter day practice of trying to draw contact and constant yells of "and one" are over the top. The sequences that frustrate me the most are when one of our players (usually JV or the highly abused Poeltl) gets called for trivial contact and then on the other end one of our other players gets hammered on the other end with no call. The offensive foul calls on screens are also extremely frustrating. I'd be interested in seeing video of what percentage of NBA screens are NOT actually illegal by the standards we teach in high school ball. Once again they seem to pick our certain guys for calls. Like JV and Poeltl again.
              Last edited by Mitch P; Sat Jan 13, 2018, 03:17 PM.

Comment

This is why there is no fighting in the NBA.. none.... if you even hint at it... they come down on you like a thousand pound shit hammer..

Heres the clip

Rudy T was never the same... Washington broke his jaw... he had spinal fluid dripping out of his skull and had to have surgery to save his life....
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  This is why there is no fighting in the NBA.. none.... if you even hint at it... they come down on you like a thousand pound shit hammer..

Heres the clip

Rudy T was never the same... Washington broke his jaw... he had spinal fluid dripping out of his skull and had to have surgery to save his life....
                  2 men standing in place in sneakers on hardwood throwing haymakers with inspector gadget arms..what could go wrong.

Hockey fights are mostly spent trying to get an arm looses.
                  .jerseys and equipment are always in the way..then when you are loose the other guy often has a helmet on, plus he's holding you by your jersey...slipping and sliding on skates just trying to get thru the dance normally.

The chances of landing a life altering punch in a basketball fight are tenfold
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Get that statememnt, BOYS!!!

Comment

I want them at full strength
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Can't believe this game is not on National TV. Pretty sure all Warriors/Cavs and Warriors/Celtics games this year will be on National TV.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          I want them at full strength
                          But we're missing an all star

Comment

And really, most Warriors games are on National TV.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

On the positive side .If Draymond kicks Serge in the nuts and Serge punches him,Raptors save enough money under the cap to hire a 15th guy at vet minimum.

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post
                                On the positive side .If Draymond kicks Serge in the nuts and Serge punches him,Raptors save enough money under the cap to hire a 15th guy at vet minimum.
                                At this rate, serge might punch his way to the raptors adding another max contract

#FightSergeFight

Comment

Working...
                                X