Game #42: Toronto Raptors 111 - Philadelphia 76ers 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cody73 wrote: View Post
    This is the 2nd thread I've had to edit in a row.
    Hey look man, we’re doing our best to implement a new system here. Culture change doesn’t happen overnight!
    OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
      Hey look man, we’re doing our best to implement a new system here. Culture change doesn’t happen overnight!
      hahahahh

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
        This is the 2nd thread I've had to edit in a row.
        Lol, really? You don't have to. There are enough mods on this site if you feel burdened :-)

Comment

Miami just beat Milwaukee by 20, they're now 1 game behind the Cavs (and 4.5 behind us)
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
            Miami just beat Milwaukee by 20, they're now 1 game behind the Cavs (and 4.5 behind us)
            East is interesting. Can't predict what it will look like at the end of the season minus Raps being #1

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              And it's a national holiday (MLK Day) so the arena might be packed. Refs are going to whistle Poeltl everytime he touches Embiid.
              is it really, TNT, ABC, or ESN
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                Lol, really? You don't have to. There are enough mods on this site if you feel burdened :-)
                Hey. I'm fine with it. I've been keeping quiet around here too long..... have been really busy. Now I'm no longer busy and am watching more games as they happen rather than on replay.

I hope that we continue to attack inside with our bigmen even if Lowry is back.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                  is it really, TNT, ABC, or ESN
                  From what I'm seeing, the game is on NBCSP in Philly.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Well EVERY Raptors game is on national tv here!

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                      Jason Kidd seat went from very warm to hot.

Comment

What Spoesltra is doing there in Miami is pretty damn impressive considering they don't really have any star player on their team.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Maybe Dragic should be an all star this year. I haven’t really payed attention to the heat so I can’t really say who is driving their success but probably it’s a combination of Spo and Dragic.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                            What Spoesltra is doing there in Miami is pretty damn impressive considering they don't really have any star player on their team.
                            He has a Delavadova type who can actually play (Dragich) and the rest of his roster plays like the Raptor bench. That will win them a certain number of games. But no doubt the guy is a top flight coach.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              Dragic is very underrated and Whiteside is pretty productive. Aside from that the rest of roster isn't that great which makes their success pretty impressive.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                                Dragic is very underrated and Whiteside is pretty productive. Aside from that the rest of roster isn't that great which makes their success pretty impressive.
                                Miami is 12 guys with less than 1% body fat running their tails off for 48 minutes a night....They have one 3 pt shooter in Ellington with some help on the arc from Dragic and a rim protecting vacuum cleaner on the glass in Whiteside....

Everything else is flat out hustle from a cast of almost ready for prime time players....They foul on every play with the knowledge that the zebras won't call everything. Clutch, sweater grabs, forearms to your chest, hand checking all game long. Spoelstra is making the most out of what he has and is pushing the envelope hard on defense.

How long can they keep this going ?

Till they run out of gas.....or the NBA calls Heat games games as tight as can be.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X