Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Brad Stevens is the best Coach ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nvm.

Comment

Demo for pres

Comment

Greatest coach of all time

Comment

For some reason the GOAT coach can't seem to get the best of a terrible coach like Casey.

6-11 vs Casey since becoming Celtics coach. last 5 years
          4-9 vs Casey while being a playoffs team. Last 4 year..

Greatest of all time I tell ya
          Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Feb 7, 2018, 05:17 AM.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

He made incredible adjustments last night. Had us guessing and on our heels all game. Brad Stevens definitely outcoached Casey while the Celtics were getting blown out.

/Hyper Fluorescent Pink Font/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              For some reason the GOAT coach can't seem to get the best of a terrible coach like Casey.

6-11 vs Casey since becoming Celtics coach. last 5 years
              4-9 vs Casey while being a playoffs team. Last 4 year..

Greatest of all time I tell ya
              Remember when Andrea bargnani was our guy, Rudy gay banned stat sheets, and the raptors ran "off the dribble long 2" as a playbook?

Good job on the improvement dwane. Steer the ship to the NBA finals and I'm down for a lifetime contact
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Remember when Andrea bargnani was our guy, Rudy gay banned stat sheets, and the raptors ran "off the dribble long 2" as a playbook?

Good job on the improvement dwane. Steer the ship to the NBA finals and I'm down for a lifetime contact
                That's the best arguement you could come up with to defend your lord and saviour Brad Stevens?

One guy is out the league and the other is a bench player. Yeah, it's all on Casey that those careers didn't pan out as expected.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

That's the best arguement you could come up with to defend your lord and saviour Brad Stevens?

One guy is out the league and the other is a bench player. Yeah, it's all on Casey that those careers didn't pan out as expected.

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

My point was coaching is a fluid game. Tell uncle Dwane he's doing a great job when you see him at Easter
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

That's exactly why it was absurd to build an offense around these guys

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                        That's exactly why it was absurd to build an offense around these guys
                        You can only coach what you have. Casey didn't ask for those players BC wanted them.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

I'm 100% behind DC, because he's our coach. But the best argument against Casey will always be that Masai forced him to change the style of play that he defended for years. Next argument is his decision making, on-the-fly, in close games which we didn't see last night, but we will see in the playoffs.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                            I'm 100% behind DC, because he's our coach. But the best argument against Casey will always be that Masai forced him to change the style of play that he defended for years. Next argument is his decision making, on-the-fly, in close games which we didn't see last night, but we will see in the playoffs.
                            I like how people call it Casey's style when it's the offense that Masai wanted to play. How many times did him and Webster defend it to the press. Casey is a good soldier if Masai ever really had a problem with the offence back than he would of asked Casey to change and he would of. Just like now.

Change of style hasn't really proved anything. Yes raptors have a top 10 offence. They do every year in the regular season. The biggest difference I've seen is that we actually have role players that don't shrink under the bright lights. Roles players that can atually make a play for themselves and others when Lowry/Deebo are getting trapped. Role players that actually not just survive but, dominate when Deebo/Lowry are not on the court.

The only old role player that stepped in big momments was Cojo. Don't you find it interesting that the only changes made were the role players around the core. Because Masai realize that guys like Carrol and 2pat just arent cut out for the big momments. This team is better cause the have better role players.

Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Feb 7, 2018, 02:01 PM.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I like how people call it Casey's style when it's the offense that Masai wanted to play. How many times did him and Webster defend it to the press. Casey is a good soldier if Masai ever really had a problem with the offence back than he would of asked Casey to change and he would of. Just like now.

Change of style hasn't really proved anything. Yes raptors have a top 10 offence. They do every year in the regular season. The biggest difference I've seen is that we actually have role players that don't shrink under the bright lights. Roles players that can atually make a play for themselves and others when Lowry/Deebo are getting trapped. Role players that actually not just survive but, dominate when Deebo/Lowry are not on the court.

The only old role player that stepped in big momments was Cojo. Don't you find it interesting that the only changes made were the role players around the core. Because Masai realize that guys like Carrol and 2pat just arent cut out for the big momments. This team is better cause the have better role players.

The Masai-mandated style of play is allowing Casey to get more production from our role players and is taking the offensive load from Lowry & DD. This allows everyone, including KL/DD to have more energy on defense, and no excuses not to defend. It's not just about offense.

And you're wrong about the offense being fine for what Masai wants - it was too easy to defend in the playoffs (Masai's words), which is why he forced Casey to change it. And the main reason for the drop-off in the playoffs wasn't the role players - its Kyle and DeMar. Everybody except you agrees on that KL/DD need to step up in the playoffs - but even if you're not willing to admit that, just check their ORTGs in the regular season vs. the playoffs last year. Numbers don't lie.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                                The Masai-mandated style of play is allowing Casey to get more production from our role players and is taking the offensive load from Lowry & DD. This allows everyone, including KL/DD to have more energy on defense, and no excuses not to defend. It's not just about offense.

And you're wrong about the offense being fine for what Masai wants - it was too easy to defend in the playoffs (Masai's words), which is why he forced Casey to change it. And the main reason for the drop-off in the playoffs wasn't the role players - its Kyle and DeMar. Everybody except you agrees on that KL/DD need to step up in the playoffs - but even if you're not willing to admit that, just check their ORTGs in the regular season vs. the playoffs last year. Numbers don't lie.
                                Our roles are just better as well. The role players of last year would not be as successfully as this current group with this style. Every role player this year is better than who they replaced. They are just more versatile. They can get their own shots and create for others. Can you imagine 2pat trying to drive and kick like P Skills or even PJ/Carroll. That's turnover waiting to happpen. Style helps but, I think it more has to do with them being just better all round players.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X