Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke Babbitt still in the league?

Comment

• have we seen the fvv, delon, norm, og, bebe lineup before?

Comment

• Atlanta trying to get it closer in garbage time
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• torpedoing our 3pt % for the night

Comment

• so...is any raptor going to go for a dunk instead of running out the shot clock at the end tonight?

Comment

• Watching on the Hawks broadcast, Dominique giving some love to Leo Rautins.... "I loved playing with him because he always used to pass me the ball."

Can't get the Raps broadcast here so have been watching on the Hawks. These announcers (obviously) been impressed all night with the Raptors "size, length, and depth." "Can't teach size" these guys have repeated like 10 times.

Reminds me what it's like to be a fan of a lousy team. Circa Raps for many years.

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
                Watching on the Hawks broadcast, Dominique giving some love to Leo Rautins.... "I loved playing with him because he always used to pass me the ball."

Can't get the Raps broadcast here so have been watching on the Hawks. These announcers (obviously) been impressed all night with the Raptors "size, length, and depth." "Can't teach size" these guys have repeated like 10 times.

Reminds me what it's like to be a fan of a lousy team. Circa Raps for many years.
                Leo was just giving love to 'Nique' about 5 mins ago. Awwww, everyone's in love tonight!

Comment

• the BeBe revenge game

Comment

• matt devlin said the raptors have the best point differential they're winning a title

Comment

• the crowd just happy bebe missed his free throws lmao

Comment

• quick someone make a meme out of Casey saying good job at the end
                        it was cute

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                          the crowd just happy bebe missed his free throws lmao
                          I think they got free sandwiches because of it or something
                          OG is our king

Comment

• 1st place!

edit...bad math...still second
                            Last edited by Jclaw; Wed Jan 24, 2018, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Good win
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                                matt devlin said the raptors have the best point differential they're winning a title
                                The point differential title. You get a pat on the back and a gift certificate to olive garden
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X