Game #48: Toronto Raptors 123 - Los Angeles Lakers 111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    The point that i'm trying to make is that DeRozan seems to take the night off against bad teams. A 2 point game and an 8 point game the two worst teams in the league? are you kidding me? can't be a coincidence.

I also remember a game against Indiana earlier this season where he was just really bad.

Last night he made Joe Ingles looked like the second coming of Jimmy Butler. He just let Ingles shut him down.
    I get it. He's had some bad games against bad teams. And a ton of really good games.....
    About what you'd expect from a really good player who's not a superstar

Comment

Derozan is not a superstar. I don’t know why get upset
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Derozan is not a superstar. I don’t know why get upset
        Because then we remember this core aint winning anything meaningful and it all becomes nihilistic
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I live in the west so have seen more Lakers games this year than I could ever want. This game worries me. They've been better without Ball I think and feature a lot of long, athletic young guys. They've learned to play hard and Kuzma at times looks like a top 10 player. Raptors had better be sharp and JV has to be tough.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            One thing that i've noticed about DeRozan is, and i've been noticing this for years now. He takes it easy against bad teams which is completely unacceptable. I mean, he could've EASILY get Ingles into foul trouble early in the game but he was just playing non chalant/floating out there.

I'd like to see DeRozan's stats against bad teams this season. Hawks, Kings and Mavs are the 3 worst teams in the NBA this year. I'd like to see DeRozan's stats this year against those teams.
            Sonny wrote: View Post
            There you go.

Game 1 vs the Hawks - 2 points 2 assist 8 rebounds <---- had to double check this one. But this was his actual stats in that game.

Game 1 vs the Kings - 25 points on 9/15 shooting 9assists

Game 2 vs Kings - 21 points on 6/17 shooting 5 assists

Game 1 vs Mavs - 8 points on 3/16 shooting

Game 2 vs Hawks - 25 points on 10/15 shooting 5 assists

Game 3 vs Hawks - 14 points on 4/12 shooting

Yesterday vs Utah - 19 points on 7/22 shooting
            Average margin of victory: 11.8 points.

Generally, his scoring isn't needed in these games

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Because then we remember this core aint winning anything meaningful and it all becomes nihilistic
              yeah we got sucked into "Cavs are vulnerable" narrative. But reality is we are never winning a championship with Derozan.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

By my count the raps are 9-7 since Xmas day. Time to pick it up a notch.

Comment

At least the GSW beat the Cavs. Great game

Comment

Game day
                    Game Day!
                    Make up Day!

Comment

Will we have our old court back? Or does the "Welcome Toronto" stay?

Comment

So LaVar is now the head coach of his sons team in Lithuania? lmao

Mamba Mentality

Comment

It’s such a shame that Boogie went down. Pelicans were 6th seed in the West and playing really well. I was very excited to see that team in the playoffs where their biggest weakness, depth, would be minimized. I honestly hope he resigns with Nola but I really don’t know if he does.

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                            By my count the raps are 9-7 since Xmas day. Time to pick it up a notch.
                            Yup, it's been a tough slog that could have gone differently. Time to start racking up the Ws.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                              Will we have our old court back? Or does the "Welcome Toronto" stay?

Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Really not a fan of the OVO thing. It’s a bad look. I miss the Huskies jerseys and court from last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X