Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    Jazz just dropped 129 on the Warriors. Damn
    Makes the loss to Utah feel a bit better when the Warriors lost by 30 with full health.

Comment

• Not only his play, but I've watched freds body language tonight, even on the bench, his answers in the post game interview, etc. These things matter. This kid is totally invested in this squad. He's talented, confident, and in his athletic prime.

I was skeptical all year. Steady freddy, double V, has won me over. We've got a lot of options for our closing 5. I like any combination that has vanvleet in it.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• That was a nice win.. got worried when Wiggins brought the game down to a 2 point game. Early on the Wolves were hitting a lot of tough shots. Dieng was like 4/5 or something and was hitting really long 2's. Really efficient in the first half. To be only down 6 was more luck than anything I think.

Second half, loved the intensity to take over the lead.. FVV was great in the clutch. Love that box out.. that was what this team needs to do. Everyone needs to box out, not just our center. Hope that's a sign of things to come.

Is this the first time we've beaten Butler? Feels like it has.

Comment

• William Lou distills 4+ years of fan frustration into 2 sentences.

Comment

• Feels like another beautiful day in Raptorland.
            Feels like anything could happen this year....until the Cavs make the moves they're about to make. Feels like they will make a desperation move to improve (the Brooklyn #1 is in play) while Masai sees no need to .... Celts also have incredible assets to make any move they want to.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Not only his play, but I've watched freds body language tonight, even on the bench, his answers in the post game interview, etc. These things matter. This kid is totally invested in this squad. He's talented, confident, and in his athletic prime.

I was skeptical all year. Steady freddy, double V, has won me over. We've got a lot of options for our closing 5. I like any combination that has vanvleet in it.
              Is it time to start worrying about next year's roster WITHOUT Freddy?

Comment

• A month or two ago, who were the players most criticized on this roster? JV and FVV .... it's a long season

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  I could be wrong, but I believe he'll be an RFA so he can be brought back (just need to match any offer he gets). The issue would be how much tax would MLSE/Masai willing to pay to bring him back.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    A month or two ago, who were the players most criticized on this roster? JV and FVV .... it's a long season
                    I think this is the first year we have no obvious weak hole/whipping boy

2017 carroll
                    2016 scola
                    2015 vasquez/amir broken ankles/chuck hayes
                    2014 salmons

I mean sure we've had guys in rough patches and what not, but we're at least 2 deep in every position and right now the biggest lineup issue is finding everyone minutes

Comment

• Even with Pascal and Norm weaknesses, our team is so deep that their weaknesses are covered by the other's strength. This team is going places....hopefully finals

Comment

I don't think Freddy's going anywhere.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

I think we should just enjoy the revelation he's been and get excited for the stretch drive before looking they far ah-

Hahaha just kidding. This is a sports discussion board. Additional worries to freak out over are welcomed and encouraged.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            I don't think Freddy's going anywhere.
                            I would assume he wants to stay, but do we have his Bird Rights? If not, might be quite a few teams calling his agent this summer.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              I could be wrong, but I believe he'll be an RFA so he can be brought back (just need to match any offer he gets). The issue would be how much tax would MLSE/Masai willing to pay to bring him back.
                              I wonder if any team sees him as a future starting PG. If so, and he gets a starting PG salary offer, would be hard pressed for MLSE to match just to maintain his 2nd/3rd string status.

Unless Masai legitimately sees Freddy as part of the post-Lowry succession plan.

Comment

I would assume he wants to stay, but do we have his Bird Rights? If not, might be quite a few teams calling his agent this summer.
                                I get the feeling that he and the organization will figure something out. Also - cap space is pretty tight for most teams this summer. And - the PG position is freaking loaded league-wide right now.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X