Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Haha, I thought you've used 'record' as a verb
    This would have been a fun one to record for sure. Still wish JV got some run in the 4th quarter.... guy could've had 20+ easily if he came back in.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      raptors have lost so many close games we should be like 40-11 instead of 35-16
      True. This team has a ton of depth, its just a matter of being consistent. Raps were hot today. If Demar was 2 for 13 or Raps shot 30% instead of nearly 50% from 3, would the game has been this much of a blow out?

Sometimes the big names dictated how close a game is or just luck in how the team is shooting that day. I will say D was good tonight, thats the thing that will win you games if you shooting stinks that night...

Comment

• Sorry has to be 2040 or 2036

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post
          Sorry has to be 2040 or 2036

Comment

Nine guys scored a three-pointer. That's pretty cool.
            Man if JV can even shoot 35% from 3 and make guys sweat, this could be a very scary 1st unit. Now with Demar shooting 3's as well, this could make the entire 1st unit a threat from 3...it will definitely spread the floor a lot more... this is positive.
            Last edited by sanyo; Fri Feb 2, 2018, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Right...added 5 cycles of 4 to this year. That would be pretty cold for basketball 2036 works out better anyways.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                This would have been a fun one to record for sure. Still wish JV got some run in the 4th quarter.... guy could've had 20+ easily if he came back in.
                Win > Stats

I want JV to average 20/10+ more than most, and he could easily have that on a bad team, but we're winning and tonight was a smokeshow so there was no need for him to play.

We could easily be up 20+ vs the Grizz in first half Sunday, so if he only plays 20 mins in that case I'm good too. We're just gearing up for playoffs now, need everyone healthy and playing well come mid-April. Glad to see Norm getting some PT and performing well more than a lot of what's going on now.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  raptors have lost so many close games we should be like 40-11 instead of 35-16
                  13-12 in clutch games this year. It's not great, but it's actually pretty promising that in only 4 of their losses they weren't in it right down to the wire.

Yeah, 18-7 in the clutch would be nice. But if you assume that closer games will tend to come against better teams, maybe a 72% winning percentage is an unfair expectation.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Disappointing that I had to miss this game instead of the Washington one, but good to see they righted the ship. Also good to see Norm continue his resurrection
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• It's happening! It's happening!

Comment

It's happening! It's happening!

I wonder how well JV will shoot if there's actually someone within ten feet of him
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          I wonder how well JV will shoot if there's actually someone within ten feet of him
                          he probably won't shoot with a guy running out at him but rather fake and drive. I mean, this is JV we're talking about. you know the pump fake will make an appearance sometime.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            Turns out I goofed and heard the Blazers guys wrong.... 19 is our higest number of threes on the season, not in History.

P.S. Yes, I was watching the Blazers feed via stream.
                            I watched the raptors feed and at one point Matt Devlin also said it was a franchise high later correcting himself

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              it doesn't really matter. Space is luxury!

Comment

it doesn't really matter. Space is luxury!
                                Exactly. And now that he's getting the rock more, he's liable to drive and score or drive and kick. Only good news comes from JV hitting open 3's.

Comment

Working...
                                X