Game #51: Portland Trail Blazers 105 - Toronto Raptors 130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    Raptors are 6-6 in their last 12 games. .500 team.
    and 0 and 1 in their last game... which extrapolated out on that simplistic cherry picked stat set says they lose every game to the end of the year and finish the season as a 34 win team...
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

Raptors are 6-6 in their last 12 games. .500 team.
      Yeah, let's ignore the 5 game win streak immediately preceding those 12 games. And the rest of the season, while we are at it.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I don't want to sound like a broken record but this team really reminds me of the team that the Wiz swept. I know style of play is different. But this team is pretty soft defensively. Style of play is different but we've seen it time and time again this year that when things get rough they'd go back to one on one play.

After the Raps got swept that year they added some toughness mainly Biz. Last year they had PJ. This current team don't have that type of player. Raps are getting out hustled pretty much every game.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

I don't want to sound like a broken record but this team really reminds me of the team that the Wiz swept. I know style of play is different. But this team is pretty soft defensively. Style of play is different but we've seen it time and time again this year that when things get rough they'd go back to one on one play.

After the Raps got swept that year they added some toughness mainly Biz. Last year they had PJ. This current team don't have that type of player. Raps are getting out hustled pretty much every game.
          This team is nothing like that team defensively. I can't believe we watch the same games.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I can't believe either.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

OG is our king

Comment

Translation: NO MORE BROWN. Good.

Comment

Lol, Ibaka is playing with CJ's knee.

Comment

You should seriously consider following another sport man. You do not have an eye for the game whatsoever, you make the most outlandish statements without any evidence lol

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      You should seriously consider following another sport man. You do not have an eye for the game whatsoever, you make the most outlandish statements without any evidence lol
                      There are some times where he is accurate with his judgements. Then you don't hear the end of it lol
                      OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                        There are some times where he is accurate with his judgements. Then you don't hear the end of it lol
                        Once in a blue moon maybe, even that's being generous tbh

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          Once in a blue moon maybe, even that's being generous tbh
                          Is this said with the awareness that there was a blue moon last night?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            Is this said with the awareness that there was a blue moon last night?
                            Unfortunately I was too busy cramming for a test to take a look out the window, university life man

Comment

tony brothers

Comment

Working...
                              X