No announcement yet.

Game #52: Memphis Grizzles 86 - Toronto Raptors 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one on the Raptors bench is playing in the Rising Stars Challenge at the All-Star game even though they basically are the Rising Stars Challenge.

Comment

• Portland has shot 30% from the field in the second half lmao. Their fans must be furious about these last two games
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Well, the Raptors starters got to sit the fourth; just not why you’d think.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Rozier hits a contested step back jumper to put Celtics up 2 with 13 seconds left
          Dame Dolla.

Comment

• Comment

• Also where's the Delon hate today? lol. This is why I laugh when you guys go off on our young guys for having a bad stretch. They've all proven they can play and are very good. Young players have a hard time with consistency more often than not, it's just the way it is. So hopefully next time one of our young players has a rough stretch of games you guys will learn to chill out and believe they'll come out of it and start playing well again.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• lol Horford turn around buzzer beater
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Celtics win, holy helllll

Comment

• Horford game winner FUVKKKKKKKKK shit
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Celtics win another close one.

At a certain point this just cannot be luck.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        Accountability without singling out one player. Bench the whole lineup. Great move Case.
                        Love it. For once Casey shows some fucking balls
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Celts pull off another "miracle" comeback and last second winning shot. They do this so consistently it's ridiculous. Raps had better have both units making shots Tuesday.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                            Celtics win another close one.

At a certain point this just cannot be luck.
                            Agreed. They seem to have a lot of clutch guys on that team clearly. Everyone is fucking hitting step back jumpers lol. We have zero so good luck to us on Tuesday. Also their defence is unreal and they play hard for pretty much 48 minutes every night. It's crazy when you think about it

Comment

• Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Also where's the Delon hate today? lol. This is why I laugh when you guys go off on our young guys for having a bad stretch. They've all proven they can play and are very good. Young players have a hard time with consistency more often than not, it's just the way it is. So hopefully next time one of our young players has a rough stretch of games you guys will learn to chill out and believe they'll come out of it and start playing well again.
                                You could say the same to any professional player so ill apply that sentiment to your Lowry negativity too please
                                Me The Palmerston North

Comment

Working...
                                X