PG: Kyrie Irving
    SG: Jaylen Brown
    SF: Jayson Tatum
    PF: Al Horford
    C: Aron Baynes

Last Meeting
    NOVEMBER 11, 2017
    CELTICS 95 RAPTORS 94

Al Horford had 24 points in his return from a two-game absence because of a concussion and the Boston Celtics hung on to beat the Toronto Raptors 95-94 for their 12th straight victory. Kyrie Irving did not play in this one. DeMar DeRozen missed two shots in the closing seconds as the Celtics downed the Toronto Raptors 95-94. After DeRozen missed a jumper, rookie Jayson Tatum grabbed the rebound, turned and hit Fred VanVleet with an elbow for an offensive foul with 13.4 seconds remaining. The play was reviewed, the call stood and Toronto kept the ball. DeRozen went 1-on-1 with Jaylen Brown, his shot fell off the rim and the buzzer sounded during a wild scramble under the basket. DeRozen led the Raptors with 24 points (but was just 8 of 22 from the floor). Kyle Lowry scored 19 points and handed out seven assists and CJ Miles was the only other Raptor in double figures with 10 points.

Keys To The Game:

1) Bench mob gotta bring that A game! Just like how they played against the Grizzlies, the bench mob gotta help the starters run away with it. We have the best bench in the league, they need to come through. All hands on deck!

2) Grab rebounds! Celtics are second in offensive rebounds in the league, we need to make sure our bigs and everyone else is actively rebounding or boxing their man out.

3) The Raptors went cold from the 3 in the game against the Grizzlies, despite getting good looks which led to the lead being lost by the starters. We need to make those 3s because it is essential to beating any good team in the league. We need all our 3 point shooters to show up!

Let's Go Raptors!!!

Bench mob got their mojo back. Miles will be in form. Welcome back Norm, you have clearly arrived. Serge has two days to rest up. JV is playing like a beast unleashed, and top two in 3 ball % in the league. DeMar and Lowry almost never have two crap games in a row and almost never together. Yak and Delon get better every month. And Fred Van Vleet.

Comment

this is the big one
      OG is our king

Comment

positive vibes everyoneee

Comment

I'm so freaking excited for this game. Really hope the guys get up for it. Also really hope BOS is at full (sans Hayward, obviously) strength.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Biggest game of the year. Gotta come out and make a statement!
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

SpaceX Falcon Heavy launch day!

And Falcons are, of course, Raptors! So what's a Falcon Heavy? It's just a bunch of regular Falcon rockets, strapped together. And it could be enough to get a (Raptors Red) Tesla Roadster into the general vicinity of a Mars orbit. Can't do it with any one rocket, you need a bunch of rockets, some to get you off the ground, some to get you into deep space. If that's not a metaphor for teamwork and why the Raptors need to trust one-another, I don't know what is.

Omens, man! (unless the FH blows up on the pad, in which case, screw it, there are no omens.)

Comment

Lowry is gonna still be partying in Minnesota when the Raps-Celtics game tips off
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

F you, Boston!

Comment

I'm trying not to get too worked up about this; I'm starting to lose sleep like when I was coaching. A loss would hardly be fatal as there are a lot of games left and two late in the season against Boston. However.....I feel like if the Raps win this one they could start on a real roll as the opposition isn't overwhelming over the next bunch of games. They could reel off 8 or 9 wins in a row and build a lead. A loss would just be a little discouraging just before the break. Will be a good coaching test for Casey; how he manages the game Tuesday and if they lose how he can keep the team positive and learn from it. I loved his move benching the "All-Stars" (well one of them is a fake All Star) today. The idea of your point guard racing away and chartering a plane....not attending the team event to watch the game together is of course typical of the game today. The All Stars should have been embarrassed today but they probably weren't.

Comment

Lead us to victory Z. Hard not to get psyched for this one. Lowry should be sober by then. Go Raps.

Comment

I would love nothing more than a win.. and a loss would definitely really suck.. Marcus Smart is still injured. Kyrie may or may not play (possibly won't). They don't have Monroe yet.

If we lose at home with a fully healthy roster against a depleted Celtics team it will really blow. Not going to lie.. might get depressing. Just a regular season game sure, but this team should be better than a depleted Celtics team. Hell they should be better than a fully healthy Celtics team.

Hate the idea that Kyle went to Minny to watch that game live.. Sure he's a big Eagles fan.. but if he comes out shooting bricks on Tuesday I'm going to want to murder him.

Comment

Comment

Expecting a double digit victory here

Comment

Lowry walking into Raps lockerroom tomorrow like:

*someone upload Vince McMahon's walk gif here* lol
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X