X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    Holy fuck this game is a slog
    Lol yea you can see we aren't taking them seriously at all
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JV be like

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        kyle lowry's shot selection is JR smith level bad.
        I've given up on him when it comes to shot selection. Clearly he's going to keep hoisting up terrible 3's
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I’m about to fall asleep.

Comment

• Kyle should hit the showers, he don't care.

Comment

• wouldn't mind seeing kyle and demar benched in the 2nd. jesus.

Comment

• So, what we learned from this first half is that this depleted Knicks side is bad, and the Raps do not respect them at all
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Starters are trash.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    wouldn't mind seeing kyle and demar benched in the 2nd. jesus.
                    LOL I'm just glad they show up against the good teams. Well most of the time. They don't have to play well for us to beat the crappy teams.

Comment

• Ok so don’t give up a 28-0 run in the third like last time and we should be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So, what we learned from this first half is that this depleted Knicks side is bad, and the Raps do not respect them at all
                        Still it should be treated more then a light practice from our stars.

Comment

So, what we learned from this first half is that this depleted Knicks side is bad, and the Raps do not respect them at all
                          Yup!

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post
                            Starters are trash.
                            Supposedly advanced stats say otherwise

Comment

• I'm so tired of Lowry right now. He's the main reason why the "first unit" is so lethargic. But it's almost like Demar either plays iso or passes. No energy to cut and get open for shots or drives. If he moved like Siakam or Delon without the ball he would be so much more of a weapon when the defence is trying to shut him down. They have this game because they are essentially playing a G League team but the starters have to be MUCH better going forward.

Comment

• wow. the fans are asleep
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X