No announcement yet.

Everything Malachi Richardson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I'm Malachi Richardson im falling Debo every he goes. Footwork important to both players game. Richardson already has all kinds of jab sequence and step backs out the triple threat. That's impressive for young player.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      If I'm Malachi Richardson im falling Debo every he goes. Footwork important to both players game. Richardson already has all kinds of jab sequence and step backs out the triple threat. That's impressive for young player.

Won't be in our rotation this year but next year, if he develops, he could be a great backup behind OG

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
        Won't be in our rotation this year but next year, if he develops, he could be a great backup behind OG
        Oh I know he won't be in the rotation this year unless we get hit with serious injury bug. Him and OG should have fun tearing up the summer league this summer. If he does develop well. Give raps optiins with CJ Miles contract this summer.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Oh I know he won't be in the rotation this year unless we get hit with serious injury bug. Him and OG should have fun tearing up the summer league this summer. If he does develop well. Give raps optiins with CJ Miles contract this summer.

I bet OG won’t even be in summer league this summer. He’s already a very good player.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
            I bet OG won’t even be in summer league this summer. He’s already a very good player.
            A lot of good players play in the summer league. Plus it's tradition for raps young players now. Part of the summer program newer players.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

I don't know much about him, but I'm glad Masai chose to get another prospect in return rather than just ditch Bruno at the end of the season.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                Its a your project for my project trade....both players were picked in the 20th ish slots in the draft....
                Difference is... the Raps development team is light years ahead of Sacto's.

From my seat the decision to move Bruno came at the outset of the year when during the pre season games it was pretty evident the game is simply to fast for Bruno .. not in the speed sense but with more with decision making and how the game is played. He just couldn't see the floor or anticipate where the flow of the game was going. It was heart rendering and sobering. However noble the flyer on an athletically gifted player that the braintrust thought would learn the game the odds are high that a prospect that never played high level ball would struggle on what to do in fast paced game situations..... No shade on him but he just couldn't overcome that enormous hurdle...

As for Richardson... lets see what Stackhouse can do with him. He is on a rookie scale deal that gives the Raps time to assess what they have in this guy if anything. He at least knows the game and had enough skill to be drafted in round 1. If they can find or coax a role player out of him in the next 18 months it bodes well for both Richardson and the Raps asset base. If not.... Well its not exactly a crushing impact to the Raps future.
                Insightful post I think. Bruno was catching up to the G League but whether he would ever be mentally quick or aware enough for the NBA was questionable. We have high expectations now of the Raptor development process (for good reason!) but of course it isn't always going to work. Richardson seems like a viable project.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                  Wrong.

OG is a good defender but offensively is still a hit or miss and it will be his first time he will participate in summer league which includes a busy summer working with the coaching staff. I can't wait for OG and probably Malachi to play in the summer time as they prepare to get to the next level.

Comment

Was pegged to be picked 17th overall in the first round in most Mock Drafts after a good performance in the final 4:

Comment

Malachi Richardson has a higher 2k rating than Bruno. So Masai definitely won the trade right?

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Just finished watching Syracuse vs Virginia elite 8 2016. Malachi Richardson was held to 0/5 2 ponits in the first half and Syracuse was down 14. In the second half Richardson exploded for 21 points 6/11 from the fields. All on the reigning rookie of the year Malcom Brogdon head. Single-handedly lead the Orange to the biggest upsets in tournament history. Torched Brogdon in second half.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

2 pages already for a scrub, who replaces a stiff.

Perfect.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            Was pegged to be picked 17th overall in the first round in most Mock Drafts after a good performance in the final 4:

Looks confident from deep. Can he defend?

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              2 pages already for a scrub, who replaces a stiff.

Perfect.
                              RR is the best

Comment

Kid definitely has some skills. I'm buying.

Comment

Working...
                                X