Everything Malachi Richardson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Malachi Richardson

Because why not? He's a part of the team and I'm confident that the Raptors can turn him into a good player. This is a low-risk move and potentially he could become something, maybe more than Bruno. A bit younger (by a couple months) and got drafted 2 years later. Has already played in 47 games in the NBA in his first 2 seasons (even started in 4 contests this year over 25 games) and is cheaper this year than Bruno. Also, we have his rights for longer. Bright move by our GM again, and welcome Malachi!

(Who knows, maybe he developed a really good relationship with VC in Sacramento...)

Comment

I actually think he could be decent. With Masai’s track record, he’ll probably be a key bench piece next season.

I think he’s got a better stroke than he’s shown in a small sample in the NBA. With the right coaching around him (read: not Sacramento) he could look a lot better.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

He reminds me of Ross so much minus athleticism lmao
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

The only thing I know about the guy is from a highlight video I watched 2 minutes ago.

I don't expect him to do anything meaningful until next season. No reason to mess with the bench rotation at this point
          OG is our king

Comment

Cool name. Is he related to Mordecai?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Comment

LOL he's injured all the time. Whatever saved money

Comment

https://youtu.be/4zY1pQWVp8U

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                    I actually think he could be decent. With Masai’s track record, he’ll probably be a key bench piece next season.

I think he’s got a better stroke than he’s shown in a small sample in the NBA. With the right coaching around him (read: not Sacramento) he could look a lot better.
                    Agreed.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

The only thing I don't like about the kid is that he went to Syracuse. Leo is going to talk about him way too much.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sort of reminds me of Ross, but with a much bigger wingspan. Will be interesting to see how he develops.

Comment

Its a your project for my project trade....both players were picked in the 20th ish slots in the draft....
                              Difference is... the Raps development team is light years ahead of Sacto's.

From my seat the decision to move Bruno came at the outset of the year when during the pre season games it was pretty evident the game is simply to fast for Bruno .. not in the speed sense but with more with decision making and how the game is played. He just couldn't see the floor or anticipate where the flow of the game was going. It was heart rendering and sobering. However noble the flyer on an athletically gifted player that the braintrust thought would learn the game the odds are high that a prospect that never played high level ball would struggle on what to do in fast paced game situations..... No shade on him but he just couldn't overcome that enormous hurdle...

As for Richardson... lets see what Stackhouse can do with him. He is on a rookie scale deal that gives the Raps time to assess what they have in this guy if anything. He at least knows the game and had enough skill to be drafted in round 1. If they can find or coax a role player out of him in the next 18 months it bodes well for both Richardson and the Raps asset base. If not.... Well its not exactly a crushing impact to the Raps future.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

Working...
                              X