Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lakers need an Open Gym Documentary all season long.

I have a rule about trading for or signing knuckleheads as many of you have probably seen me write over my storied career as a Republic Poster.

LA has adopted the policy of...let's sign ALL OF THE KNUCKLEHEADS
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      The Lakers need an Open Gym Documentary all season long.

I have a rule about trading for or signing knuckleheads as many of you have probably seen me write over my storied career as a Republic Poster.

LA has adopted the policy of...let's sign ALL OF THE KNUCKLEHEADS

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Not a lot of cap space left in the NBA. I believe the Kings might have some.. but not sure.
        People found it offensive in here yesterday when it was reported that Ownership was unwilling to pay tax. Now another report of it. Hmmm...

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          I don't think we are looking to shed salary. I think we are looking to shed A SALARY cough* Norm Powell
          lol

Comment

• That's one wacky team that is being put around Lebron. Is Melo still going to be added?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              People found it offensive in here yesterday when it was reported that Ownership was unwilling to pay tax. Now another report of it. Hmmm...
              We're paying tax regardless. Norman Powell is like the #8 on depth chart amongst guys playing 1 thru 3, and he makes 11 million. That many dollars just dont make sense
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Im sure hes trying to shed norm and serge. Good luck with that

Comment

• Ya Derozan kinda shot himself in the foot taking all that money. I was always against paying him max. Ya loyalty? 27 million in loyalty. Im really surprised spurs did this trade instead of having that 27 mil to offer a fa next summer.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                    Im sure hes trying to shed norm and serge. Good luck with that
                    I dunno why wed be trying to shed Serge. Hes still at worst a league average power forward that can play great D and shoot from range. You can't play the whole game with guards and wings. Serge is an asset at 20 to 28 minutes a night split with siakam

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      I dunno why wed be trying to shed Serge. Hes still at worst a league average power forward that can play great D and shoot from range. You can't play the whole game with guards and wings. Serge is an asset at 20 to 28 minutes a night split with siakam
                      Serge plays like he's 50 and he was a non factor these playoffs

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Serge plays like he's 50 and he was a non factor these playoffs
                        He was pretty good for the first 2 games against Washington. One of our better players actually. He completely fell apart after that though.

Comment

• Beasley to Lakers. Lol. They’re legit trying to get another high pick, keep flexibility and punt the season.

Comment

• Yeah, with Yak and bebe gone we need Serge now. It's not the nicest contract, but if you can't get a PF/C at his level for less $, I'd leave it alone. Plus, if we make the finals this year, his value (and norm's) will bounce back, even if they're not key players on the finals run

We could flip them for better returns after a bounce back year, whereas right now we may be looking at attaching more picks to move them.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Beasley to Lakers. Lol. They’re legit trying to get another high pick, keep flexibility and punt the season.
                              You can't get a high pick with lebron he guarantees home court in the first round

Comment

• It's Hollywood. They want to put on a show. I think LA is going to be a lot of fun to watch. I'm definitely intrigued, and I didn't give a sh!t about Cleveland the last 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X