This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Yeah media is asking a normal ass questions. Derozan was just traded I think it's fair to ask if Lowry talked to Kawhi and what his feelings are about the trade. Reporters need to do their job. Anyways this was supposed to be one of the best moments in franchise history but Derozan and Lowry are fucking it up
    Or....you're fucking it up by being way too reactionary over how other people are dealing with things.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• I don't remember Paul Pierce and KG acting like bitches after they were traded to Brooklyn
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        It’s not that hard to give a quick welcome to your new teammate.

'I don't know if I've spoken to him' means he already did spoke to him.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
          Or....you're fucking it up by being way too reactionary over how other people are dealing with things.
          You think it's just me? Check instagram and twitter.

Comment

• So say Lowry truly is upset, like "I don't want to play for this coach, with this guy, for this team in this city" upset.

What realistically could we get for him? (DanH I'm looking to you. You had quite the handle on Demar's worth)

Could we send him out and get back someone who would match Kawhi's timeline. It's not like continuity is much of an issue, we have a new franchise player, coach and system.

Something like Lowry for Butler, Gibson.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              They SHOULD be welcoming Kawhi with open arms specially the SO CALLED leader Lowry. Instead nothing. Zilch. And it's been a week now.

It's BIZAARE.
              It's not bizarre at all, in fact quite the opposite. If he says as much as "he talked to Kawhi" and had a positive chat about this coming season (which is probably what happened in private), the clickbait media will spin it negatively and start saying shit about the Lowry/derozan friendship, loyalty, Raptors culture and sorts of negative crap. If he says he did not speak/welcome Kawhi yet, the media would also spin it negatively, saying they're butting heads, blow everything out of proportion and all of a sudden Lowry is pissed and on his way out.

What he said was precisely what he should have said: a big middle finger to these cheap clickbaiters. Love it. Just because he's not doing his laundry on twitter, doesn't mean he's not actively (and privately) supporting his friend, while at the same being professional, and looking out for the team and his career by welcoming Kawhi (also privately). Nothing to see here. If you want more, go watch big brother or something.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                You think it's just me? Check instagram and twitter.
                Ok fine. It's not just you.

Anyway,

It's still July. Everyone gets to keep this up for a couple more months. Pace yourselves and stay hydrated.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Hmm I actually thought Lowry would buy in pretty quickly on this, considering he almost abandoned us to go play with Kawhi when he was a free agent.

If he doesn't, this could become a big problem. He's the leader of the team right now.

Hoping what he said was to just keep people from being able to write any kind of headlines, like inthepaint suggested.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                    he clarified later in that conversation that he had not (it's in the video clip)

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

MU May have miscalculated.

Comment

• So....Gerald Henderson anyone? 30 year old vet shooting guard who could bring some added experience to the backcourt...after Lowry and Green we are pretty young. 1 year minimum deal to prove himself....
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          Tank is a part of equation and thats good

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                            Kawhi probably never lefts his hotel room in most major cities LOL

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                              That's what it means?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                he clarified later in that conversation that he had not (it's in the video clip)
                                So the "leader" of the team hasn't spoken to the team's biggest trade acquisition in franchise history. A guy that will be a UFA after next season. A legit superstar.

Great job Kyle. What a great leader.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X