Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even though he's not a beast on the defensive end, I do think that having another skilled offensive big man off the bench would be a plus.

Our bench is already really good, but adding a bit of scoring to it would not harm!

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

• Monroe would be the only shitty defender on Raps.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Can he stretch the floor?

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
          Can he stretch the floor?

0-12 career in 3pt shots.

Last attempt was in 2016.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            0-12 career in 3pt shots.

Last attempt was in 2016.
            Yeah but... is he a good shooter

Comment

• Fantasy trade for the day:

Chandler Parsons and JaMychal Green for Serge Ibaka and Norm Powell.

Parsons has 2 years on his deal and is basically good for like 40 games all year. Despite only playing 36 games last year.. he still put up a 42% 3pt%. Just keep him on the bench and use him sparingly. Big weapon off the bench though.

Green has only 1 year on his deal but is a really underrated PF in this league. Great rebounder and can sort of stretch the floor (career 35% 3pt shooter, just 1.4 attempts a game though, and last year he only shot around 34%).

Money is basically the same $31M for the season. But we get out from Norm's 4 year deal, really early.

Memphis gets a backup big for Gasol / mentor for JJ Jr.. also a teammate of Gasol's in Spain. Get out from Parsons contract, and get a young wing player that needs an opportunity.

I'd feel more comfortable in getting a guy like Monroe at that point to round out the rotation.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                Yeah but... is he a good shooter

He doesn't give you anything at all beyond 10 feet. He's a 70% free throw shooter, so probably has a decent shot but within the paint area only.

Won't really stretch the floor at all.. which is partly why he has a hard time finding a job.

Comment

• Greg Monroe huh?

https://www.tsn.ca/raptors-may-have-...role-1.1149793

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                    Our Lineups are

Lowry
                    DGreen
                    KLeonard
                    OG
                    Val

with Ibaka backing up Val and Siakam backing up OG. We can acquire Greg Monroe as a backup option in case Val or Ibaka is injured
                    Why is Siakam not starting I expect a big leap this year

Comment

• If he accepts the vet minimum and a tamed, injury-insurance backup C role with limited minutes, sure.

If he doesn't want that, I'll pass

Comment

• Hyped!

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                          If he accepts the vet minimum and a tamed, injury-insurance backup C role with limited minutes, sure.

If he doesn't want that, I'll pass
                          It's August in two days and he's still a UFA. He's been rotting on a bench near you for the past year or two. I don't think his expectations are going to be high.

Comment

• Throwing a very wild card out here. I really really don’t think it will ever happen but Terrence Jones. Anyone remember him? He’s playing in G League right now. He used to be good with the Rockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                              Throwing a very wild card out here. I really really don’t think it will ever happen but Terrence Jones. Anyone remember him? He’s playing in G League right now. He used to be good with the Rockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              He's a 3/4 which we are well stocked at. I think Raps just mainly looking for insurance at 4/5 in the case JV or Ibaka get injured.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                                --Okafour
                                --Brandan Wright
                                --Booker
                                --Convert Boucher to a regular spot
                                --Bring bebe back with a minimum
                                Okafor wasn't good enough to earn minutes on the Nets. No way.

Comment

Working...
                                X