This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    I'm interested to see how many nationally televised games they'll have this year now that they have a true superstar on their team. They've had a lot of nationally televised games when VC was here. Kawhi is the best player we've had since VC.
    Don't expect much. VC didn't get us on tv because he's a star, he got us on tv because he was the most popular/exciting player in the league for a short time. Kawhi is not, even though he's a much better player.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
      U know what when I think about it Thomas Robinson would be a good change up piece
      In what way?

Comment

• https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Wbk/edit#gid=0

This is cool. 5-man lineup RAPM(min. 200 possessions), Raptors bench was 6th, starters were 12th, while both completely distinct lineups...

And the Raptors got better this summer.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          I'm interested to see how many nationally televised games they'll have this year now that they have a true superstar on their team. They've had a lot of nationally televised games when VC was here. Kawhi is the best player we've had since VC.
          Lets not get ahead of ourselves. He WAS a top 5 guy before his injury and basically hasn't played in a year. His face alone looked vastly different in that photo with Masai from when we saw him during the 2016-2017 season.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            In what way?
            He is athletic enough and strong enough to guard Kevin love type players while still being able to rebound he does have some shot blocking ability. The ideal player is Theo Ratliff type player Thomas is close enough. I like wood but not sure with he can play the perimeter. If we can hold all teams to under a 100 PTs per game we have a chance. Basically I see Thomas as Theo type player and wood as dalembert. In today’s nba which would u choice?

Comment

• We could have a line up Lowry Kawhi pascal Thomas Ibaka or Wright Lowry Kawhi pascal Thomas switch everything

Comment

He is athletic enough and strong enough to guard Kevin love type players while still being able to rebound he does have some shot blocking ability. The ideal player is Theo Ratliff type player Thomas is close enough. I like wood but not sure with he can play the perimeter. If we can hold all teams to under a 100 PTs per game we have a chance. Basically I see Thomas as Theo type player and wood as dalembert. In today’s nba which would u choice?
                What? They aren't similar at all. Thomas Robinson averages like barely a block per 36 in his career. Theo Ratliff led the league in blocks three times. Robinson is more of an energy rebounder type of player and Ratliff was actually a rim protector (and wasn't a very good rebounder at all actually).

What a terrible comparison.

Comment

If Thomas Robinson was remotely capable of those things, then don't you think it's odd that he's never demonstrated any of them before? The guy was a draft bust because he was able to bully the boys in college and isn't able to do that in the NBA. He has low skills and athleticism. He's been on 6 NBA teams before failing out to Russia. I can't think of a less inspiring option that Thomas Robinson.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Sticking with Jamychal Green as my Weapon of Choice. I think he'd be perfect.

Agree that Thomas Robinson is probably done in the NBA.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Looks like Brynn has some very special needs. Lots n lots n lots lots of parents raise two kids on a combined 100 k a year.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          Looks like Brynn has some very special needs. Lots n lots n lots lots of parents raise two kids on a combined 100 k a year.
                          She is entitled to a % of his income. If he didn't make so much money he wouldn't owe her so much money.

Courts don't lower the % owed for child support just because you make a ton of money, the % stays the same.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                            She is entitled to a % of his income. If he didn't make so much money he wouldn't owe her so much money.

Courts don't lower the % owed for child support just because you make a ton of money, the % stays the same.
                            She’s not a professional basketball player, he is. She doesn’t earn the money that he does because his skills are more valuable. Is it really fair that she takes that much money from him? It doesn’t cost a couple hundred grand a month to raise children.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                              She’s not a professional basketball player, he is. She doesn’t earn the money that he does because his skills are more valuable. Is it really fair that she takes that much money from him? It doesn’t cost a couple hundred grand a month to raise children.
                              Then he shouldn't have gotten her pregnant. Those are his kids too you know. They shouldn't have to grow up in a duplex while their Dad lives in a Mansion in Malibu. If you have kids they're your responsibility until they hit 18.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X