Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does this kind of stuff get leaked to the press? Seems like a private thing. It puts a bulls eye as well on Griff's kids when they get older .

But yeah.. in agreement with Primer on this one. The $$$ is for the kids not the mom. And the mom should benefit even though it's not directly for her. She's the primary caregiver.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      How does this kind of stuff get leaked to the press? Seems like a private thing. It puts a bulls eye as well on Griff's kids when they get older .

But yeah.. in agreement with Primer on this one. The $$$ is for the kids not the mom. And the mom should benefit even though it's not directly for her. She's the primary caregiver.
      His salary numbers are public knowledge and so is the % of income granted for child support in the state of California. Anyone with a calculator and the statute could have figured it out.

Comment

• Wtf

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Wtf

What's wrong with that? Raps are giving him leave to pop out for the national team for short stints.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Good faith gesture.. could be how we were able to sign him in the first place. As long as it's not during April/May/June it's fine with me.

Comment

• Sounds like he didn't want to leave the National Team hanging during an important qualification period while they find a new coach.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                What? They aren't similar at all. Thomas Robinson averages like barely a block per 36 in his career. Theo Ratliff led the league in blocks three times. Robinson is more of an energy rebounder type of player and Ratliff was actually a rim protector (and wasn't a very good rebounder at all actually).

What a terrible comparison.
                Your probably right it’s he 14th man on the bench I like wood tbh I don’t know if he can guard the perimeter

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Isiah Thomas should have had Blake adopt him

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                    Isiah Thomas should have had Blake adopt him
                    lol....

granted blake makes max money so ...

Comment

• Blake was an idiot and this was part of the reasons why he was traded, making boneheaded decisions on and off the court.

Blake is the same type of player as D12. He will never learn.

Comment

• Raptors' bench guys, Malachi, Lorenzo, Powell, Siakam, alongside OG, running against the OKC Thunder.

Pretty cool stuff. Powell looking good...

... for a summer scrimmage.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Wtf

Our national team coach does the same thing.This way he gets to scout the top Euroleague players in depth,and in game action.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post

Raptors' bench guys, Malachi, Lorenzo, Powell, Siakam, alongside OG, running against the OKC Thunder.

Pretty cool stuff. Powell looking good...

... for a summer scrimmage.
                            Everybody usually looking good in a pickup game with edited selective highlights...

The Thunder still looking to be one of the few teams in the NBA who could destroy the Raptors at their home by a margin bigger then 20 points.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Everybody usually looking good in a pickup game with edited selective highlights...

The Thunder still looking to be one of the few teams in the NBA who could destroy the Raptors at their home by a margin bigger then 20 points.
                              No way. Tag team Russ with Kyle/Delon and sic Kawhi on Paul George and who's going to score for that team? I trust our bench to take care of Schroder.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                No way. Tag team Russ with Kyle/Delon and sic Kawhi on Paul George and who's going to score for that team? I trust our bench to take care of Schroder.
                                That's the thing about OKC. They're such a tantalizing team.

They showed last year they're just as good talent-wise with Warriors (not anymore, though, now that they have Cousins [if healthy]), but also showed some serious holes in their play-style.

They're sooooo inconsistent, and I honestly believe it is because of Donovan. I don't think he can coach and adjust well at this level. To be fair, out of 82 games, I've maybe watched 15, but it was enough of a size for me to see how crazy talented they are, to how shitty they play at times.
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X