Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Sep.25 is the first official day of training camp. Probably the biggest media anticipated training camp in Raptors history. So many questions will be answered that day.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Tuesday Sep.25 is the first official day of training camp. Probably the biggest media anticipated training camp in Raptors history. So many questions will be answered that day.
      I'm probably going to be there, too. I'm pretty excited to feel the vibe around the roster.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Tuesday Sep.25 is the first official day of training camp. Probably the biggest media anticipated training camp in Raptors history. So many questions will be answered that day.
        Media day will likely be in Toronto on the 24th before the team goes to Vancouver for training camp.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Media day will likely be in Toronto on the 24th before the team goes to Vancouver for training camp.
          From what I heard that's the word. Anyways, it's been like that for years.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Yup, Dwight... You're not alone. I'm going nuts over this long off-season too.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Yup, Dwight... You're not alone. I'm going nuts over this long off-season too.

Dwight Howard’s trainer: ‘He wants to evolve into Anthony Davis, into Kevin Durant, but his own version of that’ https://t.co/6OPjmDfX6L

— Kurt Helin (@basketballtalk) August 14, 2018
              Muuahahaha

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Yup, Dwight... You're not alone. I'm going nuts over this long off-season too.

Breaking: shitty basketball player wants to be a good basketball player

Stay tuned for more
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• This summer I've decided I'm going to have more money like Jeff Bezos and Carlos Slim. I'll do money-type things for a few weeks and I'm quite sure I'll be a billionaire by September. Instagram updates to follow.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Are you kidding me? That's so freakin' far away! I hope Kawhi arrives in Toronto sooner.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      Are you kidding me? That's so freakin' far away! I hope Kawhi arrives in Toronto sooner.
                      Its a day earlier, Sep.24/18 hope it helps .

But all seriousness, I wish Kawhi just issue a statement (I know, not his style) about being healthy &excited to play for the Raps this coming season. Just saying that alone will make everyone feel less anxious and he will be less hounded by the media that day.

Comment

• Someone posted on reddit that yesterday was officially the halfway point of the offseason. Were in to the boring part of the offseason.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                          Someone posted on reddit that yesterday was officially the halfway point of the offseason. Were in to the boring part of the offseason.

Comment

Someone posted on reddit that yesterday was officially the halfway point of the offseason. Were in to the boring part of the offseason.

Comment

Its a day earlier, Sep.24/18 hope it helps .

But all seriousness, I wish Kawhi just issue a statement (I know, not his style) about being healthy &excited to play for the Raps this coming season. Just saying that alone will make everyone feel less anxious and he will be less hounded by the media that day.
                              Nah, if he issues a statement, the media will still make him regurgitate all the same exact garbage he mentions in the statement. There's no point for him to do anything until his first meeting with the Toronto media.

Also the whole season will be an anxious one as he will almost certainly not commit to re-signing or mention anything about free agency plans.

Comment

Well you know shit is boring when even the Raptors twitter page is posting shit like this:

Comment

Working...
                                X