This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Instead of worrying about Kawhi. Might be time to worry about Lowry. The fuck is wrong with this guy? Sounds like he's really upset that they traded for Kawhi. A fucking top 3-5 player in basketball smh.

If he's upset about the trade then i would trade his ass too.

He can pack his shit too. If they are not about winning they can gtfo
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• You're trying to hard. Media wants him to say he hates the trade. Who gives a shit.

Comment

• Lowry is hilarious.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
          You're trying to hard. Media wants him to say he hates the trade. Who gives a shit.
          Yup.. this is my take as well. Lowry is giving a middle finger to the media guys here.

Comment

• This whole thing is really bizaare. The Raptors just traded for a FRANCHISE player -- and I haven't heard any current Raptor players comments about the trade or Kawhi. It's been a week now.

When Woj announced that the Lakers signed LeBron James. You can see all the tweets from Ingram, Hart, Ball, Kuzma etc...congratulating the Lakers/LeBron. They've also done a lot of interviews, basically commenting about the trade ON THE SAME DAY.

In the Raptors case? nothing.
            Last edited by The Great One; Fri Jul 27, 2018, 04:54 PM.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Instead of worrying about Kawhi. Might be time to worry about Lowry. The fuck is wrong with this guy? Sounds like he's really upset that they traded for Kawhi. A fucking top 3-5 player in basketball smh.

If he's upset about the trade then i would trade his ass too.
              Shit, clicked like instead of reply and can't "unlike". Doesn't sound like he's upset at all. Sounds like he's annoyed about guys in the media trying to fish soundbites out so they can fabricate more drama. That sounds exactly like the type of half-funny thing Lowry should be saying to stay neutral on this and focus on what matters, which is the season ahead.
              Last edited by inthepaint; Fri Jul 27, 2018, 05:25 PM. Reason: Better grammar

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                Shit, clicked like instead of reply and can't "unlike". Doesn't sound like he's upset at all. Sounds like he's annoyed about guys in the media trying to fish soundbites out so they can fabricate more drama. That sounds exactly like the type of half-funny thing Lowry should be saying to stay neutral on this and focus on matters, which is the season ahead.
                Kyle just doesn't want to add any more fuel to this 'fire'.
                He's just being chill about it which is good.

Media doing what media do.

Comment

This whole thing is really bizaare. The Raptors just traded for a FRANCHISE player -- and I haven't heard any current Raptor players comments about the trade or Kawhi. It's been a week now.

When Woj announced that the Lakers signed LeBron James. You can see all the tweets from Ingram, Hart, Ball, Kuzma etc...congratulating the Lakers/LeBron. They've also done a lot of interviews, basically commenting about the trade ON THE SAME DAY.

I believe Siakam was saying some things about Kawhi.. Miles did as well (he was interviewed on TSN and 590). Miles was looking forward to the defensive impact that Kawhi and Green will bring to the team.

Hard to get quotes from guys when they are all over the place. Once training camp starts we'll hear a lot of stuff.

Comment

This whole thing is really bizaare. The Raptors just traded for a FRANCHISE player -- and I haven't heard any current Raptor players comments about the trade or Kawhi. It's been a week now.

I'm fine with that. LBJ was a free agent coming in, Lakers hadn't lost anyone. Here, a 9-year tenured player left and superstar came in whom they don't know if he's gonna stick around. There's a mixture of respect for the guy the left and exciment about the immediate future. Rather than saying shit to the media so they could turn it into a Mexican soap-opera, they're wisely staying quiet in public and letting the trade breathe.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                      Kyle just doesn't want to add any more fuel to this 'fire'.
                      He's just chilling about it which is good.

Media doing what media do.
                      It’s not that hard to give a quick welcome to your new teammate.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If i'm Kawhi and I see Lowry's comments. I'd think he(Lowry) doesn't want me on the team and that he's upset that they traded DD.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Capella and the Rockets have reportedly agreed to a 5 year $90 million dollar deal

Comment

• Yeah media is asking a normal ass questions. Derozan was just traded I think it's fair to ask if Lowry talked to Kawhi and what his feelings are about the trade. Reporters need to do their job. Anyways this was supposed to be one of the best moments in franchise history but Derozan and Lowry are fucking it up
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              Yeah media is asking a normal ass questions. Derozan was just traded I think it's fair to ask if Lowry talked to Kawhi and what his feelings are about the trade. Reporters need to do their job. Anyways this was supposed to be one of the best moments in franchise history but Derozan and Lowry are fucking it up
                              They SHOULD be welcoming Kawhi with open arms specially the SO CALLED leader Lowry. Instead nothing. Zilch. And it's been a week now.

It's BIZAARE.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Pascal said he was excited for the new lineup combinations that Kawhi and Green would present. But otherwise, nothing from any other Raptor. Probably just out of tremendous respect for DeMar and/or DD put out a Crips fatwa on anybody who's supporting MU. lol.

But seriously, Kyle and Demar sounding like spoiled rich kids who just got their allowance and driving privileges cut off.

Comment

Working...
                                X