This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    Yeah, but he'll be over the moon when Kawhi signs with re Raptors for five years.
    Uhm, yeah. I can't be excited and prepare myself for a rebuild? lol.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      Kind of concerning that so many people are operating under the assumption that Kawhi will re-sign (which is unlikely).
      Eh for me it's Ujiri's Cat. We won't really know anything until we open the box.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        In the August before our most exciting season, best team in franchise history upcoming?

Man, that's next level depressing
        My life is good, lol.

So, as a disclaimer to some of the boulders, I'm excited to have a top three player. I fully expect an amazing season.

But, I'm also prepared for a full rebuild simply because the narrative hasn't changed - he's leaving Toronto, and until he DOES sign, or DOES say he's staying for the long-term, I'm not going to change my feeling towards it.

That's not that hard to understand, is it?

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Eh for me it's Ujiri's Cat. We won't really know anything until we open the box.
          Technically that means that Kawhi has already both re-signed and not re-signed with the Raptors. Yay/boo!
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            Technically that means that Kawhi has already both re-signed and not re-signed with the Raptors. Yay/boo!
            Kawhantum mechanics are beyond the understanding of my puny brain

Comment

• Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Loved Poeltl. Bittersweet.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                  Yeah it is sad. 4 or 5 years from now he could very easily be the best player left on either team.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I like how he accurately described Derozan strengths without sugarcoating or embellishing as well as being careful not to throw unwarranted shots on the Raptors by acknowledging that although Toronto does not have a winning tradition like the Spurs, they are on their way.

Class act.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Jakob (looks up to the rafters): "Obviously in Toronto, we didn't have banners like that."

Crazy talk. 5 time Atlantic Division Champions, baby!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Yeah it is sad. 4 or 5 years from now he could very easily be the best player left on either team.
                        Crazy he'll have the resources in Pop, Pau on the team now, and as he mentioned, Timmy who is still around to help out. He was already developing well even though he regressed a bit during the playoffs (but, who on the team didn't during the playoffs lol).

Comment

Crazy he'll have the resources in Pop, Pau on the team now, and as he mentioned, Timmy who is still around to help out. He was already developing well even though he regressed a bit during the playoffs (but, who on the team didn't during the playoffs lol).
                          In Poeltl defence it was his really his first real taste of playoffs. If he gets stronger and develop some post moves, he will be a solid starter.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Jakob (looks up to the rafters): "Obviously in Toronto, we didn't have banners like that."

Crazy talk. 5 time Atlantic Division Champions, baby!
                            When he said "obviously" in mind I was also thinking "well obviously if David Robinson never got injured that year and you guys never tank the season to draft Tim Duncan 1st overall, you would be in the same position as the Raptors today".

Comment

He also seems to have zero ego, respectful, eager to learn and loves to play. Obviously rare in an nba player these days to have all that. The spurs are gonna love him.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Bruno signed a 10 day with the rockets !! Manz on the come up

Comment

Working...
                                X