Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a friend who's a Spurs fan. For like 15 years he's given me shit about the Raptors.

Today: "I'm not really interested in the NBA anymore."

Dan is right lol

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      And I just realized Bradley Beal will not see the any daylight when he faces the Raps. A lot of players that used to light us up before OG will be dealing with OG, Kawhi, Green, an improved Siakam...
      Maybe the Gerald Henderson award can go away

Comment

• Defensively IF and it is a big IF , IF we make to finals vs Golden State defensively we are far superior without DD and potential lineups. We all know IF we make NBA Finals we all will be worried about not getting embarrassed on the national stage.

Comment

• My nightmare scenario: Kawhi plays 40 or 50 games at mvp level and shows he can, then uncle Dennis throws in the towel and his hamstring or back start "acting up" and sits from February until.his contract in LA
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
            Defensively IF and it is a big IF , IF we make to finals vs Golden State defensively we are far superior without DD and potential lineups. We all know IF we make NBA Finals we all will be worried about not getting embarrassed on the national stage.
            Predict a Jimmy Butler trade deadline move to take down GSW

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              My nightmare scenario: Kawhi plays 40 or 50 games at mvp level and shows he can, then uncle Dennis throws in the towel and his hamstring or back start "acting up" and sits from February until.his contract in LA
              While he could, that'd be stupid...

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Finally some real nice breakdown from Nick Wright about Kawhi to Toronto, while Colin Cowdung is typical idiotic self.
                Agree 100%. Im reading some posts on my fb feed and online; people are not thinking long term.Its actually better to blow the DD core asap.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                  Agree 100%. Im reading some posts on my fb feed and online; people are not thinking long term.Its actually better to blow the DD core asap.
                  Not to mention that it was not known before that the Spurs are also sending $5 million to offset some of the costs. That is great deal for both teams. I think there is a good chance Toronto & Spurs would be trading partners for years to come since they both like to draft & develop essentially the same type of players.

Comment

• I'm still in shock that rare moment for a "true superstar" opened up and Masai was waiting there, with palms outstretched, saying "Burden yourself no longer, I was sent here to help. I bring to you a new heir, and together we will emerge even stronger."
                    Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Wed Jul 18, 2018, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• I think the excitement's worn off enough that I'll sleep well tonight.

Underrated aspect of this trade: didn't happen last night causing me to lose sleep, woke up to great news and will sleep well tonight. Great timing.

Comment

• Top 5 players in the NBA in my estimation:
                        1. Lebron James
                        2. Kevin Durant
                        3. James Harden
                        4. Anthony Davis
                        5. Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• What do you all see the starting lineup being opening day?

At this point the five best players are Lowry, Kawhi, OG, Pascal, JV right? Didn't watch much Spurs last year but i remember hearing Green had a pretty streaky year, though should be a solid rotation piece.

Raptors are made for a 7 game playoff series right now, my goodness. Should be a fun year.

Guards: Lowry, FVV, Wright

Wings: Leonard, OG, Green, Powell, Miles

Bigs: JV, Ibaka, Pascal

Sure aren't a lot of holes in that rotation, though a decent vet min big might be nice. Anything you guys want to see Masai get?

Comment

• One thought I have from this is how much of a fucking shill Chris Carter is. It's so plainly obvious he was pumping that horseshit on behalf of Kawhi's camp: "I can tell you. Don't ask them, ask me, Kawhi ain't going to Toronto!" Seems clear as day that due to his relationship with Kawhi's uncle he was spouting that on their behalf as a last ditch effort to deter the Raps organization from making a move, and have Kawhi waltz to LA with no other options. Zero percent surprised that Masai called the bluff. I hope Carter loses a lot of respect for that bullshit, conflict of interest reporting. Dink.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Top 5 players in the NBA in my estimation:
                              1. Lebron James
                              2. Kevin Durant
                              3. James Harden
                              4. Anthony Davis
                              5. Kawhi Leonard
                              If everyone is healthy I'd say this is close. Steph Curry slots in ahead of Kawhi though imo. There's a reason he won back to back mvps.

Comment

• Great trade but, Raps are back to over paying free agents. Players wont forget what we did to the best player in franchise history. That includes Kawhi as well. Basketball wise great trade but, the perception of the raps has to changed.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X