Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media true colors are showing the way they talk about Toronto. We'll be a top contending team in Eastern Conference and we can offer him the most money. I mean his uncle is crazy but he's not that crazy I can hope. We have a real chance on resigning him. Much more than media is giving us
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Hey man, me and you with the demar+poeltl! We were on it!

Unlikely partnership with shaolin and keon the last couple days..*begrudgingly smiles*
      I actually was willing to give up more but yeah the OG inclusion stuff was absurd.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        Carter and Jackson made no sense with their arguments. They say that Boston and Philly are better than us even with Kawhi, and so that is reasoning for staying the same with DeRozan? Who writes this shit for them?
        They said the coach changed and the star changed. They said it was too much change. They said with just the coach change, if it delivered as advertised, and with LeBron out of the East they had a better chance than going after it with a guy who doesn't want to play here.

Comment

• I want to see a Lowry-Green-Kawhi-OG-Siakam lineup
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            Corey Joseph is a high IQ basketball player. Watch that guy play defense.

Not sure what the fuck you're talking about right now.
            I know you have some stories to tell your kids but Is this a response i get because i liked DanH posts several times?....haha.

In all seriousness, BBIQ is not all about defense. Dribbling the ball for 20 seconds then not knowing what to do next can be grounds for people like me to fucking question his BBIQ.

Yet his defense is overrated.

But we can go on several pages on this and I wont waste my time.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              I know you have some stories to tell your kids but is Is this a response i got because i liked DanH posts several times?....haha.

In all seriousness, BBIQ is not all about defense. Dribbling the ball for 20 seconds then not knowing what to do next can be grounds for people like me to fucking question his BBIQ.

Yet his defense is overrated.

But we can go on several pages on this and I wont waste my time.
              Why am I wasting my time? Ignored.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                Carter and Jackson made no sense with their arguments. They say that Boston and Philly are better than us even with Kawhi, and so that is reasoning for staying the same with DeRozan? Who writes this shit for them?
                Tell me about it.

the fact is they are ok with us being mediocre. That's where it comes from. They think Raps should just be happy to be in playoffs and make some noise. Oh Demar wanted to be in Toronto(as if it's horrible), he is loyal. But does he puts you in conversation to contend? Answer is no and that's all the reason Raps needed to do this trade.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Spurs trade demands to the Lakers:
                  • Two 1st round picks
                  • Two 1st round pick swaps
                  • Ingram
                  • Kuzma

What they got from the Raptors:
                  • DeRozan
                  • Poeltl
                  • 1st round pick(top 20 protected)

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                    Why am I wasting my time? Ignored.
                    Good decision, lol

Comment

• If Houston doesnt want to pay Capella is there a scenario where we can acquire him for 20+

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Media true colors are showing the way they talk about Toronto.
                        Yeah, they're Americans and Kawhi is an American.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• US media doesnt want the Raptors to be relevant, now it seems they have no choice but to follow Kawhi’s story from here on out.

More Raptors on ESPN, TNT in the regular season.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                              If Houston doesnt want to pay Capella is there a scenario where we can acquire him for 20+
                              Not really. Sign and trades are going to be basically impossible with how far above the hard cap we are.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                                If Houston doesnt want to pay Capella is there a scenario where we can acquire him for 20+
                                No.. most we can pay a free agent is $5.3M.. That's the tax payer midlevel.. and Houston would match that in a second.

Comment

Working...
                                X