Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just realized that if Kawhi is 100%, we're actually going to have the definitive best player in a playoff series
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• And I just realized Bradley Beal will not see the any daylight when he faces the Raps. A lot of players that used to light us up before OG will be dealing with OG, Kawhi, Green, an improved Siakam...

Comment

• "He's warming up to playing in Toronto."

https://streamable.com/ksuov
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
          Eh Houston is super underrated. That team was fantastic. Maybe with more seasoning for some of the young guys and Nurse, but that team was legitimately capable of beating GSW, not sure Raps are there.
          Losing Ariza is a big blow for them. Mbah a Moute also gone.

I think we can match up really well with them now. Getting Kawhi AND Green was a huge coup for Masai.

Comment

• If they sell Toronto as a destination that;d be amazing.

It's a better city than almost any other city in the NBA sans maybe LA or NY (Or GS in San Fran but they are packed right now.

Yes it's cold but so is other places like CHicago where Jordan won multiple titles or Bird in Boston who want multiple titles.

yes it's canada but besides the tax and maybe having to go to lcbo to buy your booze, it's really almost no different than any city in the US...

Hopefully we can add a couple of pieces to put around Kawhi... this team defensively is strong now with Kawhi, OG, Green, Lowry, Wright and Sikram.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
              ...yes it's canada but besides the tax and maybe having to go to lcbo to buy your booze, it's really almost no different than any city in the US...
              No different except for streets aren't full of garbage and abandoned car hulks, much less violence, far more tolerance of different kinds of people, a basketball arena that is full of fans (and will be sold out every game with Kawhi playing engaged), great clubs and places to eat, and intersting mix of cultures and styles, and a lively downtown scene.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                yes it's canada but besides the tax and maybe having to go to lcbo to buy your booze, it's really almost no different than any city in the US...
                Forget the booze, NBA players are going to be totally weirded out by needing to go down to a government-run store for their weed.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  "He's warming up to playing in Toronto."

Love it!

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                    "He's warming up to playing in Toronto."

He's got a couple hundred million reasons to show up, be a pro and play his heart out.

Comment

• That Woj report is very good to hear.

- He's healthy
                      - He's going to report to training camp
                      - He's going to play
                      - He likes the idea of being on a winning team

Masai. *claps*

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Amazing

Comment

• You know what else is amazing? RR hasn't gone down today as far as I know. I feel like a couple of years ago, this kind of news would break the forum.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

He did this in his downtime while helping build a neighborhood in Africa with friggin Obama.

I felt accomplished when I made my own lunch before work today.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Masai is just being mean now.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X