This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

The Lakers don't have any good young players except for Ball.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      The Lakers don't have any good young players except for Ball.
      I’d trade Ball in a heartbeat for Kawhi. Although I don’t know if the Spurs want to deal with Lavar.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        I’d trade Ball in a heartbeat for Kawhi. Although I don’t know if the Spurs want to deal with Lavar.
        That's not the point. The Spurs would want a whole lot more than Lonzo Ball for Kawhi.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• yes, i'm sure that the team known league-wide for extending careers mismanaged Kawhi's injury.

what the fuck is this guy's problem?

Comment

That's not the point. The Spurs would want a whole lot more than Lonzo Ball for Kawhi.
            I agree. I'm wondering about Kawhi's value though. There must be some questions about what happened over the last 3-6 months + his health too.

Comment

• As much as many here want JV to not go anywhere, I think derozan and JV for kawhi and gasol could get it done
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                As much as many here want JV to not go anywhere, I think derozan and JV for kawhi and gasol could get it done
                Spurs would love to get OG too

Comment

As much as many here want JV to not go anywhere, I think derozan and JV for kawhi and gasol could get it done
                  Kwahi is a free agent after this year.. does he sign back with Toronto if his preference is to play in LA? Players usually have their team's by the balls in the NBA.. especially the good ones. If Kwahi wants to go to LA.. he's going to LA.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Kwahi is a free agent after this year.. does he sign back with Toronto if his preference is to play in LA? Players usually have their team's by the balls in the NBA.. especially the good ones. If Kwahi wants to go to LA.. he's going to LA.
                    I think you gotta take your chances
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I think you gotta take your chances
                      It'll be like the George trade. Pacers got better not worse. OKC basically stayed the same.. and now may have to go into next season with the same team but without George.

Tough gamble. And with Kwahi's weird injury/season to boot.. I just don't see Masai going for it.

Comment

• The Spurs need to be careful tho trading with the Lakers. The Lakers have a bunch of overrated young players. Look at Clarkson and Nance lol.

Ball is the only good one they have and i don't think that's going to be enough.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• ingram/Ball and Deng for Kawhi.

Then Lakers can sign George and Lebron and have Kawhi.

That team might beat Golden State

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                            ingram/Ball and Deng for Kawhi.

Then Lakers can sign George and Lebron and have Kawhi.

That team might beat Golden State
                            A Lakers fan’s wet dream. Won’t happen though.

Comment

The Spurs need to be careful tho trading with the Lakers. The Lakers have a bunch of overrated young players. Look at Clarkson and Nance lol.

Ball is the only good one they have and i don't think that's going to be enough.
                              Lonzo is not that good. Lavars better

Comment

• If i'm the Spurs i'd call Ainge and ask for Tatum and Smart.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X