This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Because people remember his heroic effort in the 4th qrtr of Game 3. But overall i didn't think he played all that well either. He was a no show in Game 2. And only had 5 points in Game 4.
    Lowry's scoring wasn't required in the playoffs.. we put up a lot of points and he had one of the best offensive ratings in the playoffs. It was our team defense that sucked.. and Lowry was one of the only guys that played well.

Remember Lowry's defense on Beal in the first round against Washington?

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
      That's why the "privately" part of Josh's statement is important - even off the record the Raptors are saying they have no plans to trade a significant piece this year for something future based.

Obviously all this goes out the window if a great deal comes along.
      "Privately" but out in the news is not "private". It means nothing that Lewenberg made that distinction. Totally meaningless, especially if the front office thinks they can make changes and not take a significant step back.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• - yaaaa I'm not getting my hopes up. I think we'll be disappointed on draft night

Comment

• Porter talkin a lot of crap. He better be a good player lol.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• btw, would anyone really be upset if they take a step back? this team is not winning anything with this core. And like i said, i don't care if Nurse is the next Red Auerbach, we simply don't have the talent to compete against top end teams.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
              We'd have 4 PG's if we get this guy (assuming FVV is back) so we need to send one out. Or maybe we don't bring back FVV. If we bring back FVV either Lowry or Wright have to go to make room.
              We'd have 5, don't forget Lorenzo "game-closer" Brown

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Porter talkin a lot of crap. He better be a good player lol.

Injuries aside, I think the case could easily be made for him #1; again injuries aside, I'd say he would have the highest upside/ceiling... injuries aside. Lol
                Last edited by Joey; Mon Jun 18, 2018, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Deja Vu?

Edit: I see I'm late to the party.
                  Last edited by Jclaw; Mon Jun 18, 2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    He's also considered maybe the hardest working player in the draft. Was not expected to have as good a season as he did last year but improved way beyond expectations.
                    IF Masai trades Demar, you know it will be to get a player like that too. Lol

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                      - yaaaa I'm not getting my hopes up. I think we'll be disappointed on draft night
                      As per usual.

Comment

• If we trade Lowry, we'd better be trading DeMar too. If we're gonna take a step back, we should just dive, and DeMar's value is not going up playing a year on a mediocre team. While in the case of moving DeMar, a new style and a fortified defence could actually keep us competitive, so I'd be OK with keeping or moving Lowry in that case.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• It's bizarre to see such a specific leak coming from such a high profile source in Marc Stein. I wonder if one of Dwane's old friends in Dallas is getting some revenge for him.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            It's bizarre to see such a specific leak coming from such a high profile source in Marc Stein. I wonder if one of Dwane's old friends in Dallas is getting some revenge for him.
                            This type of leak could be a good thing. Masai/Bobby may get calls from teams with picks to see what Toronto is willing to give up for them.

Comment

It's bizarre to see such a specific leak coming from such a high profile source in Marc Stein. I wonder if one of Dwane's old friends in Dallas is getting some revenge for him.
                              With the fluidity of the rankings / perception of players in this year's draft, im sure there's a ton of discussion with multiple teams, because some teams might be convinced that the player they want will still be available at a later pick, and be looking to acquire more assets.

I expect Philly, with 6 picks in the draft, will be very active

Comment

It's bizarre to see such a specific leak coming from such a high profile source in Marc Stein. .
                                I hear ya. I find this tweet curious too:

Comment

Working...
                                X