This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Not really sure if Norm would have made a difference this season. OG stepped up once Norm was removed from the starting line up and dare I say he did a better job on LeBron in the playoffs than anyone else we've had out there. OG is the only player I would be bummed out about being traded from this roster at this point.
    I’d be bummed if JV got traded. Interested to see what he can do under a new coach.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      I’d be bummed if JV got traded. Interested to see what he can do under a new coach.
      For me, the players that would bum me out if they were traded would be OG as well (based on what he showed last season and in the playoffs) and JV and Lowry based on what Nurse has specifically mentioned in regards to both players.

That's not to say that I wouldn't be sad about others; but I'd get it. Like I'm higher on Powell right now then most still are but he absolutely needs to be moved and soon.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Woj bomb

Charlotte trading Dwight Howard to Brooklyn for Mozgov

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
          Woj bomb

Charlotte trading Dwight Howard to Brooklyn for Mozgov
          Off season has officially started!

Also confirms that Charlotte is tanking.

Comment

• If you suggested that kind of trade on this forum you would’ve been laughed at.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              If you suggested that kind of trade on this forum you would’ve been laughed at.
              Mitch Kupchak is so overrated. No idea what Charlotte is doing.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Ducking the tax. Who knows, after that.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  If you suggested that kind of trade on this forum you would’ve been laughed at.
                  There's two 2nd Rounders and Cash going back to Charlotte as well.

Comment

I would have thought this is a good move for Charlotte. Likely going to lose Kemba, so no need for Howard if they are going to tank any way.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      I would have thought this is a good move for Charlotte. Likely going to lose Kemba, so no need for Howard if they are going to tank any way.
                      You can do better than Mozgov and 2 second rounders.. unless that really is Dwight's value in the league.

Comment

• What an awful trade for Charlotte. Feels like a tax dodging move, but still.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

You can do better than Mozgov and 2 second rounders.. unless that really is Dwight's value in the league.
                          They were desperate to shed salary. Without this move they are likely paying the tax next year. So getting any picks at all is probably looking like a win, even with the extra year of salary they are taking on.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Pop willing to take 75 cents on the dollar to ship Leonard to the east?

Comment

• What I don't understand with the Charlotte move is why it had to happen now. Yes, ownership is telling you they're not paying the tax, you still have a ton of time to shed salary, even taking into account that a lot of teams cap space is going to be filled in free agency. Surely something could be structured around moving Nic Batum or Dwight Howard that was better than this if you waited a little while? Unless they thought this would come off the table, which, if you're the Nets you're laughing all the way to the bank, so I don't see why it would.
                              That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Pop willing to take 75 cents on the dollar to ship Leonard to the east?
                                If the Spurs ship Leonard, they won't be a contender in the West anyways. So I don't see why they'd care which conference he gets sent to, especially if he's determined to resign in the West anyways.
                                That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Working...
                                X