Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to see Vince replace Leo on our broadcasts. I heard him do a few minutes on the Sac tv feed this year when he was injured and he was good. He also said he was definitely interested in getting into tv work.

My preferred offseason moves would be to offload Miles and (I hate to give up) Norm if possible. Even if both somehow come through in the playoffs Miles is horribly inconsistent and a liability as a defender. Norm is too small for his position in today's NBA and not a good enough shooter or ball handler to be a 1 or 2. I really like the rest of the team and hope we can keep them all.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
      ...Miles is horribly inconsistent and a liability as a defender...
      Miles may be inconsistent, but he has won games for the Raptors. I don't think he has lost any. When he is cold, and he stays out there taking shots, that's on Casey. He's supposed to shoot. If he's not hitting, he's still supposed to shoot, to spread the defense. Casey is supposed to make the substitution, Miles can't. Miles has surprised me with his ability to find driving lanes and with his passing. I think he has also been a much better defender than was advertised. It's tough to get good defense from all of your rotation. I suspect it would be tough to replace everything he brings.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
        Miles may be inconsistent, but he has won games for the Raptors. I don't think he has lost any. When he is cold, and he stays out there taking shots, that's on Casey. He's supposed to shoot. If he's not hitting, he's still supposed to shoot, to spread the defense. Casey is supposed to make the substitution, Miles can't. Miles has surprised me with his ability to find driving lanes and with his passing. I think he has also been a much better defender than was advertised. It's tough to get good defense from all of your rotation. I suspect it would be tough to replace everything he brings.
        The Boston game on March 31st is the closest thing to a game CJ lost. I don't think he was the only one who struggled, but his struggles made life extremely difficult, and if he'd been better I think it's a win.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          The Boston game on March 31st is the closest thing to a game CJ lost. I don't think he was the only one who struggled, but his struggles made life extremely difficult, and if he'd been better I think it's a win.
          Again, if Miles doesn't have it, it's on Casey to go with a better option. If there are no better options, and no other player can pick it up, then kudos to the other team for being on fire. I'm not married to Miles, but sometimes it seems like he gets a bum rap. He's been a big part of the bench mob's success. If Masai can do better in the off season, well and good. I think Miles is pretty good value as is.

Comment

• Stack is being interviewed by 3 teams. He's definitely not coming back next year.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Stack is being interviewed by 3 teams. He's definitely not coming back next year.
              Nor should he, he's done a great job with the 905 and deserves a shot with an NBA team
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Stack is being interviewed by 3 teams. He's definitely not coming back next year.
                Warning to Jerry: don't go to the Knicks!!
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Warning to Jerry: don't go to the Knicks!!
                  When was the last time a coach had a positive run with the Knicks?
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Right before James Dolan took over in 1999.

Probably just coincidence

Comment

• The problem is every new coach thinks coaching the Knicks is a great opportunity to make a name for themselves. Storied franchise in the mecca of basketball and all..

Comment

• Comment

Give him a nice raise and put him on the sidelines with the big club beside Casey.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Give him a nice raise and put him on the sidelines with the big club beside Casey.
                              That's how you get stuck in coaching purgatory. Stack said last year he's got no interest in assisting

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

35k a year..some of those players from Kentucky or Arizona would have to take a pay cut to play there instead of the NCAA
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X