• Other Scott wrote: View Post
    Biggest 5 trades in Raptors history:
    1. This one
    2. Rudy Gay trade - because of the era it kicked off
    3. Vince Carter trade
    4. Trading first round pick for Kyle Lowry
    5. Bargnani Trade

Did I miss one?
    I like the GV trade more than the Bargnani trade.. and I know I'm in the minority on that one.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      I don't think you can fake a failed physical. If it is legitimately failed ... everyone's in a bad spot.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Here's hoping that Jakob can continue to progress in the NBA - unfortunately with the move out west, means his family will either have to go to bed earlier to watch him play, or more TiVo.

That being said, I'm not going to miss Matt's "Austrian Hammer" or Jack's "Twinkletoes" commentary

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Maybe we shouldn't even issue a visa to Uncle Dennis.
          So I wanted to know who this Uncle Dennis was.. found him. The guy's name is Dennis Robertson and this is what he looks like:

Comment

• Pop is currently having a live presser right now. One thing that he mentioned that sticks out is that a lot of the Kawhi headlines throughout the year were false. Hopefully that's the truth. And by the sounds of it from Pop, Kawhi should play for those thinking Kawhi might not play.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              So I wanted to know who this Uncle Dennis was.. found him. The guy's name is Dennis Robertson and this is what he looks like:

Damn I thought he looked like beanie sigel
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                The Raps are set up so well for a GS matchup if we get there.

Lowry-Green-Kawhi-OG-Ibaka against their Hampton's 5 lineup can hang defensively.
                And JV owns Cousins lol
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The article I've been waiting for. Zach lowe.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...rs-raptors-nba
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    I like the GV trade more than the Bargnani trade.. and I know I'm in the minority on that one.
                    You may have an argument that it was a better trade - though I think it was only made that because of how well they drafted with those picks, but I don't think you could call it a bigger trade.
                    That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                      You may have an argument that it was a better trade - though I think it was only made that because of how well they drafted with those picks, but I don't think you could call it a bigger trade.
                      From the impact to the team as a whole.. yeah I agree with your 5.

Comment

• After reading twitter I found that Americans think living in Canada is punishment like gulag or that wall from GOT
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          The article I've been waiting for. Zach lowe.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...rs-raptors-nba
                          Yup, reasonable, rational take from Lowe as always.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            After reading twitter I found that Americans think living in Canada is punishment like gulag or that wall from GOT
                            Given the political climate of the US right now, i would have assumed the opposite.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                              Given the political climate of the US right now, i would have assumed the opposite.
                              I remember reading a rumor that Kawhi is a big Trump supporter which is part of what caused the rift between him and Pop (who constantly shits on Trump).

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                Biggest trade in Raptors history.
                                If all goes well, it will have more impact than what is being discussed. Say if he is healthy and motivated to play...and then resigns with the Raptors! 5 years of a healthy Kawhi after this one with a GM like Masai constructing a team around him, WITH OG, in the fold?! Yes please.

Comment

Working...
                                X