• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that Danny Green pod was a godsend
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

that Danny Green pod was a godsend
      YO SOME DISCRETION PLEASE. That photo always gives the damn shivers and cringe everytime i see that.

Comment

• Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

that Danny Green pod was a godsend
          My lieutenant dan post here was way better and got .1% of the likes

#NoShame #HumbleAsTRex
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Lmao Kevin he put it perfectly. And I bet his podcast got clicks too. You deserve all the hate

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Lmao Kevin he put it perfectly. And I bet his podcast got clicks too. You deserve all the hate
                All for players making whatever moves they want in free agency, so I don't really care. Thing is, you should expect the heat to come, not sure why the guy is so petty. Seems like he is a guy who really cares about his image, so must be hard for the guy, considering nobody is really a "Kevin Durant" fan anymore.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Douche move

I think i moved on a lot quicker from my breakups than DeMar getting traded to SA. Lmao.

So it's okay for Kawhi to withdraw the US Camp with Pop, but not for Demar to withdraw the NBA for Africa game? That sounds weird to me.

Comment

• gk17 wrote: View Post
                    So it's okay for Kawhi to withdraw the US Camp with Pop, but not for Demar to withdraw the NBA for Africa game? That sounds weird to me.
                    I would point out the difference between the two events. One is a training camp for future games; one is an exhibition game for goodwill/charity that Demar was one of the main draws for and now needs to be replaced within a week.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      I would point out the difference between the two events. One is a training camp for future games; one is an exhibition game for goodwill/charity that Demar was one of the main draws for and now needs to be replaced within a week.
                      So he's good enough for Masai to play an exhibition, but not to play for the Raptors. I fully understand that Demar doesn't want to play.
                      I don't think Masai expected him to play.

Comment

So he's good enough for Masai to play an exhibition, but not to play for the Raptors. I fully understand that Demar doesn't want to play.
                        I don't think Masai expected him to play.
                        I really don't understand that line of thinking. Demar was good enough for Masai to play for the Raptors and he did for many years under Masai. Masai had a chance to get a significantly better player though, so he did. That doesn't mean that Masai thinks Demar is crap, it means that Masai sees that Kawhi is much better and the team would be better with Kawhi instead.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          I really don't understand that line of thinking. Demar was good enough for Masai to play for the Raptors and he did for many years under Masai. Masai had a chance to get a significantly better player though, so he did. That doesn't mean that Masai thinks Demar is crap, it means that Masai sees that Kawhi is much better and the team would be better with Kawhi instead.
                          Yeah, I mean Masai gave him almost $30M/yr. Give me a break.

Comment

• Basketball without Borders (BWB) is the NBA and FIBA’s global basketball development and community outreach program that unites young basketball players to promote the sport and encourage positive social change in the areas of education, health, and wellness.
                            The program has also reached countless others through its community relations outreach efforts in each region. Efforts usually culminate with an NBA Cares Legacy Project, which includes the creation of safe places where kids and families can live, learn or play.
                            http://www.nba.com/bwb/mission.html

I don't know why DeMar bailed at the last second but he opted out of helping some of the poorest people on earth.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              http://www.nba.com/bwb/mission.html

I don't know why DeMar bailed at the last second but he opted out of helping some of the poorest people on earth.
                              He's a real bad guy. omg

Comment

He's a real bad guy. omg
                                I think you're jumping the gun. We don't know why he decided at the last minute not to help poor kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X