This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    I'm glad his return (and Kawhi's) is later in the season, when all this won't be so fresh.
    Almost feels like the league threw the Raps a bone for no Christmas game.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Sixers getting every possible advantage this year. NBA wants them to succeed badly.

Comment

• Pretty kind schedule there. Not nearly to the extent of the Clippers, but well above average in terms of easy schedules.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• 15 national tv games

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              15 national tv games
              Any idea how many we finished with last year? I know we got a few unscheduled NBATV showings at somepoint. Curious if there's a "Kawhi effect" or not.

Comment

• Both Raps-Spurs games got featured in the NBA schedule release. Hey.... we're almost part of the Kool Kids Klub.

http://www.nba.com/article/2018/08/0...ficial-release

DeMar a Spur. How weird is that?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Any idea how many we finished with last year? I know we got a few unscheduled NBATV showings at somepoint. Curious if there's a "Kawhi effect" or not.

we had 5 last year. Definitely Kawhi effect
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• So now we only need to win some games and re-sign Kawhi to get a national tv game on ABC

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Sixers getting every possible advantage this year. NBA wants them to succeed badly.
                      I think I will enjoy Raps beating the Sixers during the season more then the Celtics, just to wipe the smug out of all the talking heads face.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Both Raps-Spurs games got featured in the NBA schedule release. Hey.... we're almost part of the Kool Kids Klub.

http://www.nba.com/article/2018/08/0...ficial-release

DeMar a Spur. How weird is that?

No Kawhi in the photo?! I feel disrespected. Fuck you NBA!

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

we had 5 last year. Definitely Kawhi effect
                          Kawhi + 59 wins last year, I think.

15 national games is really, really good for the franchise and the players. Breaks down the "nobody cares about Toronto" narrative.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Kawhi + 59 wins last year, I think.

15 national games is really, really good for the franchise and the players. Breaks down the "nobody cares about Toronto" narrative.
                            America, you are going to get eaten by Canadian dinosaurs and you are going to like it

Comment

• So looks like the Cavs game is at home not on the road. I guess that twitter post I quoted had it wrong.

So the 3 games in 4 nights to start off the season isn't all that bad with 2 of the 3 games at home.

Overall looks like the schedule Gods were kind to us. From strength of schedule we are ranked 26th out of 30 teams. Philly is 30th of course.

Comment

• These are the Eastern teams we only play 3 times: Detroit, Indiana, Atlanta, Charlotte.

That kind of sucks.. especially Atlanta. Those could have been 4 gimmies.. now we only get 3. Sucks as well about Detroit. Would have loved seeing us beat Casey 4 times instead of only 3 times.

Comment

Working...
                                X