Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let Jimmy have his list. Where’s that gambling website that lists the odds for trade destinations?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      He seems like a Dwight Howard to me. Has fun, but not serious in terms of winning. Jimmy seems like the opposite, he wants to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yep. Dwight-Kobe is the perfect analogy of the Wiggins-Butler relationship.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Let Jimmy have his list. Where’s that gambling website that lists the odds for trade destinations?
        Not looking good this time around:

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          Yeah, Lebron didn't go to the Lakers for the on-court product:

Lebrons beard is absolutely awful. Seriously, what is that thing.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Masai likes those odds.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Do Celtics even have enough mins. at any of their wing positions for Jimmy? That team is so loaded with good young talent.

Comment

• This might mean the end of Pascal or OG.
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  Do Celtics even have enough mins. at any of their wing positions for Jimmy? That team is so loaded with good young talent.
                  Well, any trade for Jimmy would have to include one of Brown/Tatum at least, so, yeah, they'll make minutes happen if he's dealt for to the Celtics.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                    It’s also fair to ask why those teams would give up anything noteworthy when they can sign him next summer without giving up assets.
                    For the inside track on signing, I guess.

It'll be interesting to see what his market value is.
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      This might mean the end of Pascal or OG.
                      Not necessarily; Raptors could offer Powell/Wright/Ibaka and a future first (would have to be heavily protected, likely lottery protected).

EDIT: Raptors would have to take back Gorgui Dieng, who has lost favour in Thibs' rotation for some odd reason (fat, fat contract).

Comment

• Jimmy to Phoenix for the hat trick........Lots of impressionable young players he can grow with there....
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                          Not necessarily; Raptors could offer Powell/Wright/Ibaka and a future first (would have to be heavily protected, likely lottery protected).

EDIT: Raptors would have to take back Gorgui Dieng, who has lost favour in Thibs' rotation for some odd reason (fat, fat contract).
                          I'm guessing it would cost more than that. But I hope not!
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            I'm guessing it would cost more than that. But I hope not!
                            Like the Spurs, Wolves won't have much leverage. They'd have to trade him now as opposed to the trade deadline, knowing that Butler will walk regardless at the end of the year.

Trading him by deadline might get them an even worse package, depending on the makeup of the standings at the time.

Even if the Raptors did have to trade one of Siakam/OG, Masai could convince them one of the those two with Ibaka, no pick. Could add Powell and add Dieng if need be.

Raptors could keep their draft assets, considering this could be the final season of winning dependant on what happens at the end of the year, and Wright, who was the team's off-guard off the bench last year. They'll have depth either way they throw that deal.

I hope it doesn't include more than the deal I had mentioned above either.

If I could break it down again:

Powell/Ibaka/Wright + protected future 1st rounder for Butler/Dieng: (My preferred choice)

PG: Lowry/VanVleet
                            SG: Butler/Green
                            SF: Kawhi/Miles
                            PF: OG/Siakam
                            C: Valanciunas/Dieng/Monroe

OG or Siakam/Wright/Ibaka for Butler/Jones:

PG: Lowry/VanVleet/Jones
                            SF: Kawhi/Miles/Powell
                            PF: *Siakam or OG*
                            C: Valanciunas/Monroe

^ this hypothetical deal would break the Raptors' depth chart, losing two of three options at the PF spot, and rely on Monroe as the lone big behind JV, especially if Siakam is the one dealt. If the Raptors hang on to Delon, then there would be a massive log jam at the wing positions.

Also, Raptors could include Miles' friendly deal, and have Minny send Gibson back the other way, however, Thibs loves him.

*these are all just scenarios, folks*

Comment

• Nogueira has reportedly landed with Fuenlabrada of the Spanish ACB league.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                                Like the Spurs, Wolves won't have much leverage. They'd have to trade him now as opposed to the trade deadline, knowing that Butler will walk regardless at the end of the year.

Trading him by deadline might get them an even worse package, depending on the makeup of the standings at the time.

Even if the Raptors did have to trade one of Siakam/OG, Masai could convince them one of the those two with Ibaka, no pick. Could add Powell and add Dieng if need be.

Raptors could keep their draft assets, considering this could be the final season of winning dependant on what happens at the end of the year, and Wright, who was the team's off-guard off the bench last year. They'll have depth either way they throw that deal.

I hope it doesn't include more than the deal I had mentioned above either.

If I could break it down again:

Powell/Ibaka/Wright + protected future 1st rounder for Butler/Dieng: (My preferred choice)

PG: Lowry/VanVleet
                                SF: Kawhi/Miles
                                PF: OG/Siakam
                                C: Valanciunas/Dieng/Monroe

OG or Siakam/Wright/Ibaka for Butler/Jones:

PG: Lowry/VanVleet/Jones
                                SF: Kawhi/Miles/Powell
                                PF: *Siakam or OG*
                                C: Valanciunas/Monroe

^ this hypothetical deal would break the Raptors' depth chart, losing two of three options at the PF spot, and rely on Monroe as the lone big behind JV, especially if Siakam is the one dealt. If the Raptors hang on to Delon, then there would be a massive log jam at the wing positions.

Also, Raptors could include Miles' friendly deal, and have Minny send Gibson back the other way, however, Thibs loves him.

*these are all just scenarios, folks*
                                They'll have leverage if more than one team is interested. That's the question.
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X