Works in trade machine:

Out: Lowry, Ibaka, Powell
            In: Butler, Gibson, Wiggins

Would ya? Would they?
            I wouldn’t, they would.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
              I wouldn’t, they would.
              I initially wanted to say the same but I doubt even they would because the best 2 players they get are on their way down and their window nowhere near coincides with a certain player they just committed a lot of money to. Then again it does get Wiggins off their books. But yeah raps would say no for sure.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Can you imagine the presser?! Kawhi, Green & Butler all fielding in questions if a trade where to actually happen..It would be the craziest press conference in NBA history with the stupidest questions flying around...

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Can you imagine the presser?! Kawhi, Green & Butler all fielding in questions if a trade where to actually happen..It would be the craziest press conference in NBA history with the stupidest questions flying around...
                  “Just talk a bit about how great of a city Toronto is”

“Have you been to a Tim Hortons yet?”

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                    “Just talk a bit about how great of a city Toronto is”

“Have you been to a Tim Hortons yet?”
                    Nooo please don't start ...

"Hi Kawhi.. 2 part question.. Can you describe how you felt when you were first heard you were traded to Toronto?! And do you think you will give the Raptors a chance to re-sign you next summer?!"

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Works in trade machine:

Would ya? Would they?
                      they would i also wouldn't.... lowry is underrated. i've been saying it every year. we need at least one of our leaders still on the team and Lowry would be a great candidate. He wants to win badly enough. Also why would you want butler and wiggins... wiggins is one of the reasons butler is pissed off.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        Nooo please don't start ...

"Hi Kawhi.. 2 part question.. Can you describe how you felt when you were first heard you were traded to Toronto?! And do you think you will give the Raptors a chance to re-sign you next summer?!"
                        Doug smith: “have you talked with Drake yet?”

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          I hadn't thought of it till you pointed it out, but there is actually a risk that they become buddies and both plot to leave for LA to play together.

But! There is also a classic prisoner's dilemma too.

If Jimmy ends up here, we have both their Bird rights. Both of them have financial incentives; Kawhi has already lost his supermax from San Antonio, and Jimmy has been adamant about going somewhere with the money to give him the $190 million deal.

So if they both stay, they both get the max money possible.
                          If one leaves and one stays, the one who stays gets like $50 million more guaranteed dollars, and the one who leaves gets $50 million less.
                          If they both leave, they both get $50 million less, but they get to be in the place they want to be.

So I say roll the dice and get Jimmy and they can plot whatever the hell they want, but I bet by next summer they'd look at all that guaranteed dough and decide that Toronto winters aren't so bad after all.
                          This^^
                          Plus Jimmy went to Minny expecting Thibs to do right by him. He lost out on max in his last contract cuz Thibs sold him on less for the Bulls to succeed. Once it looked like only 2 people could get max, in Minny, and it wasn't Jimmy, he knew he last gasp at a max contract is on a cap depleted team and demanded a trade out. Thus he demands a trade.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Works in trade machine:

Would ya? Would they?
                            No way, neither would Masai; 'sota probably would

Comment

• I didnt break it.

Comment

• Fixed it. Hotshot, stop breaking stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X