This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    That was me at every family photo shoot, ever.
    Does your family keep asking you if you're going to leave in a year? Mine does..
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JV next or nah?

Comment

• JV has really "grown" since he was drafted. Mature and funny too. You want a guy like him it seems, in the foxhole.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Reporters are so trash.
          So true. They have a perfectly good opportunity to start turning Kawhi against the U.S. media and instead of asking him what he thinks of being listed as the 11th best player in the NBA by Sports Illustrated, they ask this nonsense.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
            JV has really "grown" since he was drafted. Mature and funny too. You want a guy like him it seems, in the foxhole.
            When playoff time comes around, you want to have JV on your team. Definitely not playing against you.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              Well, that went about as well as could have been expected. Actually, probably a little better.

I love that Green keeps referring to JV as a passing big. I mean, I'm a huge JV fan and there is definitely potential there, but it's hard to describe him as a passing big just yet... Perhaps Danny just has a great eye for potential.
              Or he's assuming that ALL Euro players know how to move the ball.

Comment

• Danny Green is going to be key to chemistry I think. Having him out there at the same time as Kawhi, really shows what value he can bring off the court. I like that some guys including Vivek were nice enough to ask him some questions.

Comment

• I missed the Kyle presser.. anyone have a link to that?

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                    Danny Green is going to be key to chemistry I think. Having him out there at the same time as Kawhi, really shows what value he can bring off the court. I like that some guys including Vivek were nice enough to ask him some questions.
                    Think all these guys will appreciate the chance to put all the negative narratives of this summer behind them and just start playing (and answering questions about) ball.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• How thick is Lowry this year?

We dont need skinny Kyle Lowry. The best Kyle Lowry Is barney rubble Kyle Lowry

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        I missed the Kyle presser.. anyone have a link to that?
                        Summary:

Reporters: "U mad doe Kyle?"
                        Kyle Lowry: *about as ornery as usual* "I'm here to play basketball and win games. Next question."

*repeat*
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          I missed the Kyle presser.. anyone have a link to that?

around 1:14:20

honestly it was pretty trash. reporters kept asking about Demar.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            How thick is Lowry this year?

We dont need skinny Kyle Lowry. The best Kyle Lowry Is barney rubble Kyle Lowry
                            Bring back Kylorie
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Summary:

Reporters: "U mad doe Kyle?"
                              Kyle Lowry: *about as ornery as usual* "I'm here to play basketball and win games. Next question."

*repeat*
                              Kyle is gonna slip under the radar a bit.

He used to represent the team as the co star. Now hes clear 2nd fiddle at least for a year

Hard to say yet if he'll be happy or not with that

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

He said "I'm a fun guy" like he is going to die
                                But I love seeing him in these uniforms!

Comment

Working...
                                X