Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The San Antonio-Toronto deal has been close for days and nearly fallen apart several times, league sources tell ESPN. Ujiri wanted to inform DeRozan himself late last night, in hours before trade call. DeRozan and longtime teammate Kyle Lowry talked hours ago, sources said.
    Wow.

Comment

• Everything 2018 Off Season

You can guarantee that we can add DeMar to the list of Raptor Killers now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Blacklash2k4; Wed Jul 18, 2018, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• I’ll be looking forward expectantly to Masai’s press conference. Gonna be a lot of upset people, lot of hurt parties. Masai’s been hanging with Obama this week (?!?!?!?) I hope, in Obama like fashion, he can be a balm for everyone involved, all parties. That he can say the right thing give adequate love to Demar (something that can hardly ever be done. Fuckin love you, Demar.)

Fact is, we SHAT the bed in that series. No way around it. Emotion is for now. But we have to push all in and try to get over the hump. We have a need for real change and an opportunity for an indisputable top five player when he’s on. It’s all about winning a championship. (Obviously still nearly impossible with GSW, but you gotta do everything you can.) I hope Demar won’t feel the sting for too long, hopefully someday soon he can come around to the fact that it’s a basketball decision, and that he’s headed to a strong and storied organization. His story is not over and I hope to see great things from Demar with SAS.

This has been an incredible time to be a Raptors fan. It’s still been accompanied with plenty of hurt, as it always has been. And that won’t change today. I hope that it all turns out to be for the right reason and that Masai’s bet pays off.

And I’m praying we keep OG, we keep Siakam.

Hopefully Bill Simmons is right and it’s DD, JP & a 1st.

Love always Demar. Thanks for the good times.
        Keep your head up and your heart strong brother.

Comment

• How do you welcome someone who doesn't want to be here?

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            I think we gotta move Lowry now too. He just watched his brother get traded
            We previously traded his son's godfather.

I think there IS a very high chance this season that Lowry could request a trade himself depending on Kawhi's camp BECAUSE he was traded for Demar though. This isn't something I really thought about prior.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Finally this is Ujiri’s blueprint now.

New coach, new cog.

What he has done to Lowry’s transformation as a player and as a person, I have no doubt that he can do that on Kawhi.

What a time to be a Raptor fan.

Comment

• People showing what they really think of Toronto with some of these tweets I see.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• In a story posted on his Instagram page on Wednesday morning, DeRozan wrote, "Be told one thing & the outcome another. Can't trust em. Ain't no loyalty in this game. Sell you out quick for a little bit of nothing... Soon you'll understand... Don't disturb..."
                  Hurt

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    If its Gasol then I assume we're trading JV? That would make things start to look more and more like a 1 year tear-down IMO.

I hope somehow Ibaka is involved, then I’ll be a happy camper.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                      Finally this is Ujiri’s blueprint now.

New coach, new cog.

What he has done to Lowry’s transformation as a player and as a person, I have no doubt that he can do that on Kawhi.

What a time to be a Raptor fan.
                      This must be like an existential crisis for you lol

Comment

• I believe Lowry to be first and foremost, a talented, driven basketball player.
                        I imagine, as tough as it is, he’ll be game for this attempt to increase our chances of winning.
                        Demar can only be a net negative in series so many times before there’s justification to try something new.
                        The two of them can still be best friends until their dying day.
                        I’ll be praying everything works out and trusting that if it does Kyle will buy in.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          This must be like an existential crisis for you lol
                          Cant explain the feeling brotha.

Comment

• Does anyone have a tissue I can borrow?
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• People are really upset we traded DeMar who has 2years+Option for 1 year of Kawhi(We own his bird rights and can offer the most $) We are clear favorites to go to the finals now, and we didn't even give up the teams best player (Lowry) Thanks for all you've done DeMar, but a healthy/Motivated Kawhi is a gamble the team had to take.

Comment

Working...
                                X