This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    What??!! What about Boucher or Alkins?!!! Come on Masai !!
    I can see Alkins getting a full roster spot. Boucher could as well (Bebe replacement?), or he could get the second two-way
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Depending on how things go next July the trade might be:

DeRozan
      Poeltl
      1st Round Pick(top 20 protected)

for

Nothing

This next season will be one of the most eventful in Raptors history. It might be notorious though, we'll see.
      Apollo wrote: View Post
      Leonard seems eccentric. We can't assume he thinks like most people. He hasn't shown that yet.
      Apollo wrote: View Post
      If you read all my comments from today you might then think that what you just said was very uneducated.
      Came up with that thought because for you to say that Raptors may have traded for Nothing seems over the top. Please educate me on how Ujiri can just gave away Derozan without trying to think over all the implications (financially, personnel involved and not involved and his ownership/people above him)

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
        I know for a fact players view teams that make the Finals more highly than teams that don't. Our pitch to Giannis when he's a free agent will be to insert him into Kawhi's spot and head right back to the Finals. Sticking with this roster for another year and finishing 3rd in the East just makes us less attractive and gives the impression we will never get over the hump so avoid Toronto.
        Kawhis staying. This is the easiest route now. We need billboards, the whole 9. Its is kawhappening.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          I can see Alkins getting a full roster spot. Boucher could as well (Bebe replacement?), or he could get the second two-way
          Cool but I just want it all to be done today, have Masai drink some redbull all day!!

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            Came up with that thought because for you to say that Raptors may have traded for Nothing seems over the top. Please educate me on how Ujiri can just gave away Derozan without trying to think over all the implications (financially, personnel involved and not involved and his ownership/people above him)
            I'm not explaining anything to you. I gave you the worst case scenario. The end.

Comment

• So who starts at the 2 now? Powell?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                I know for a fact players view teams that make the Finals more highly than teams that don't. Our pitch to Giannis when he's a free agent will be to insert him into Kawhi's spot and head right back to the Finals. Sticking with this roster for another year and finishing 3rd in the East just makes us less attractive and gives the impression we will never get over the hump so avoid Toronto.
                I hope you're right.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  So who starts at the 2 now? Powell?
                  Danny Green
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• Spark wrote: View Post
                      I'm expecting a few more trades going for the Raps these upcoming days to complete the roster. Any backup C's we should trade for? Don't think we are resigning Bebe. Montreal Big Man from summer league comes to mind.

With 5 PG in our roster...something has to happen lol
                      I think if anything this (unfortunately) makes Boucher a bit less likely a signing. With Poeltl gone and Raptors suddenly shifted clearly into the win now mode, a veteran backup C makes a lot more sense for them.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Danny Green
                        Delon could also start at the 2 very easily if that's the way the Raptors want to go.
                        That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          I'm not explaining anything to you. I gave you the worst case scenario. The end.
                          Ok.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Danny Green
                            I’d prefer Kawhi at the 2, OG at the 3.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              I’d prefer Kawhi at the 2, OG at the 3.
                              Possibilities are endless hahaha
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post