This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    I remember reading a rumor that Kawhi is a big Trump supporter which is part of what caused the rift between him and Pop (who constantly shits on Trump).
    That rumor was complete horseshit. Kawhi's problems with Pop had nothing to do with Trump. It was a joke on twitter.

Comment

I remember reading a rumor that Kawhi is a big Trump supporter which is part of what caused the rift between him and Pop (who constantly shits on Trump).
      Nah, there was a pretty obviously fake meme about it, but just the fact that it was out there was enough to give that rumour legs.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/di...rump-comments/

Comment

The Raps are set up so well for a GS matchup if we get there.

Lowry-Green-Kawhi-OG-Ibaka against their Hampton's 5 lineup can hang defensively.
        And we're one of the few teams who can do that, and also throw out JV to hang with Cousins if they go big.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

LOL then he should love Toronto and Doug Ford

Comment

• So i guess this means we're getting getting Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and the Clippers 1st round pick at the deadline !!!

I doubt Kawhi & his camp is gonna play nice with us, when they wouldn't even speak to the spurs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              After reading twitter I found that Americans think living in Canada is punishment like gulag or that wall from GOT
              After reading Twitter ever I've found human beings are literally retards. The men in black (or is it matrix) quote is so good

"A person is smart. People are very very dumb."
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

After reading twitter I found that Americans think living in Canada is punishment like gulag or that wall from GOT
                Anyone who spent last winter in Calgary will know that that wasn't far off lol

Comment

• Dino4life wrote: View Post
                  So i guess this means we're getting getting Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and the Clippers 1st round pick at the deadline !!!

I doubt Kawhi & his camp is gonna play nice with us, when they wouldn't even speak to the spurs.
                  Or Tobias Harris and a pick, in a worst case scenerio Kawhi acting really stupid and doesnt report to training camp.

Still a win.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Or Tobias Harris and a pick, in a worst case scenerio Kawhi acting really stupid and doesnt report to training camp.

Still a win.
                    He has to play right? I mean if he doesn't, he can't be a free agent next season right?

Comment

Twitter comments are the worst. Literally being assholes for no reason.

Comment

• Dino4life wrote: View Post
                        So i guess this means we're getting getting Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and the Clippers 1st round pick at the deadline !!!

They’re not speaking to the Spurs because of a mess that was created surrounding Kawhi’s injury when he actually was injured. Kawhi has no ill will against the Raptors.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          They’re not speaking to the Spurs because of a mess that was created surrounding Kawhi’s injury when he actually was injured. Kawhi has no ill will against the Raptors.
                          Who knows. Maybe Kawhi will act like a fucking diva... Wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

• Lets just give Kawhi Leonards uncle the Neymar's Dad experience. We basically kiss his feet and give him $ on the side.

Comment

• 9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I like the trade, even if we did Demar dirty (I feel sad, but there was no happy ending with him here).

3 possible scenarios barring KL passes the physical. All scenarios are good:

Best Case / Impossible
                                He resigns with us as Raptors can give him the most money.

2nd Best Case
                                We flip him to the Lakers or Clippers in a few months and get a decent haul. I'm not asking for much, maybe Kuzma, Ball + a few picks. I might be in the minority, but Ball is an asset even though his dad is an ass.

Worse Case (not even that bad)
                                He doesn't resign and we can finally rebuild.

Comment

Working...
                                X