This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Is Carter actually close to Kawhi's camp? I haven't been keeping up with that angle of the saga.
    He knows them and is in close relationship with Lawhi’s uncle. He sold it like he’s connected to the source but Goldblum is right he was actively trying to deter Raps
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Cris Carter is now saying:
      • Toronto ownership doesn't want to pay tax.
      • The trade was essentially a cap dump.
      • This move is win/win because they can go to the finals to trick the fans that they care about winning and then blow it up when Kawhi leaves and save a lot of money in a rebuild.
      • A deal with the Lakers is still an option later on.
      cris carter is a shill for uncle dennis' "agency".

raptors management have repeatedly claimed they are able to pay tax

Comment

Cris Carter is now saying:
        • Toronto ownership doesn't want to pay tax.
        • The trade was essentially a cap dump.
        • This move is win/win because they can go to the finals to trick the fans that they care about winning and then blow it up when Kawhi leaves and save a lot of money in a rebuild.
        • A deal with the Lakers is still an option later on.
        Carter's a clown. But Tom Green was on point, and his enthusiasm for Kawhi in Toronto was great.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Do we have a direct quote from CC about Kawhi not playing in Toronto? If he said it then he's fully walked it back now.

Comment

Do we have a direct quote from CC about Kawhi not playing in Toronto? If he said it then he's fully walked it back now.
            “I’ll let you know; he’s not going to Toronto,” Carter said. “I have warned people.”
            https://thespun.com/news/cris-carter...-trade-raptors
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Do we have a direct quote from CC about Kawhi not playing in Toronto? If he said it then he's fully walked it back now.
              Mannix thinks Toronto's ceiling is a Chip this season.

Comment

• Thanks, so it's fully confirmed then that Cris Carter is fully of shit. That last video is worth a watch though.

Comment

• Cris Carter says Lowry & Green are poor perimeter defenders...

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    He knows them and is in close relationship with Lawhi’s uncle. He sold it like he’s connected to the source but Goldblum is right he was actively trying to deter Raps
                    Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if he's just spewing this nonsense for personal gains. Going to LA always help build ones platform...

Comment

• If Leonard does actually care about winning then the East for now is a much easier route to the finals each year. Who knows how many elite season LeBron has left and who knows if the two of them would be enough to run the gauntlet through the playoffs in the West.

Comment

If Leonard does actually care about winning then the East for now is a much easier route to the finals each year. Who knows how many elite season LeBron has left and who knows if the two of them would be enough to run the gauntlet through through the playoffs in the West.
                        I meant Cris Carter

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I know it says "Giants" but as a bit of a subliminal recruiting tool, if you squint your eyes the right way, can you see "Giannis"?

Comment

Mannix thinks Toronto's ceiling is a Chip this season.
                            Highly unlikely but possible, if Cousins doesn’t pan out and KD or Curry get injured. Basically a lot of things have to go right for the Raptors to win a title.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              Highly unlikely but possible, if Cousins doesn’t pan out and KD or Curry get injured. Basically a lot of things have to go right for the Raptors to win a title.
                              He alluded to Leonard being a finals MVP, the team's defense and the young, deep bench.

Comment

• I told myself that I wouldn't think too far ahead....

Toronto, meanwhile, is hoping this year can take what was already the greatest stretch in franchise history and raise it another level, allowing the Raptors to go somewhere they haven’t been. If they do, and Leonard sticks around, suddenly Toronto would have a foundational star on its roster, and would be heading into 2020 with enough cap room to sign at least one other max player, and potentially two.
                                https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.05d828130650

....Too late.

Comment

Working...
                                X