This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Toronto is quite a bit colder than New York, as much as we like to say it's the same thing. Yeah, they get winter. Canada gets WINTER
    I live in Florida so I'm a warm weather guy. Anything below 60 degrees is cold. Everything north of Atlanta is too cold to live in. The whole state of NY is way too fucking cold. Compare NY to LA, not to Toronto. If it snows there then Kawhi ain't gonna like it.

Comment

• Anyone can provide some insight on this couch?

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        Anyone can provide some insight on this couch?
        Check the first comment. Best I got.

https://www.reddit.com/r/torontorapt...H8&sh=76e79957

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Check the first comment. Best I got.

https://www.reddit.com/r/torontorapt...H8&sh=76e79957
          Good with inbounds plays? Damn do we need that. Our inbounds play set was pretty damn bad at times with Dwayne Casey lol

Comment

Anyone can provide some insight on this couch?

Comment

Toronto is quite a bit colder than New York, as much as we like to say it's the same thing. Yeah, they get winter. Canada gets WINTER
              Toronto is not like the rest of Canada when it comes to Winters. Spend the winter in Montreal, Ottawa, Winnipeg etc. then and say that. Lol

Not to mention that the average difference between Toronto and New York/Boston/Phily in the middle of Winter is max a couple of degrees. Minnesota has it the worst.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                I really do like his inbound playsets. They seem more fluid and thought out than Dwayne Casey. Not hating on DC, but his inbounds play calls are questionable at times. Many times either leads to a turnover or a terrible contested shot with barely any movement.

Comment

I really do like his inbound playsets. They seem more fluid and thought out than Dwayne Casey. Not hating on DC, but his inbounds play calls are questionable at times. Many times either leads to a turnover or a terrible contested shot with barely any movement.
                  because Casey's philosophy was always get the ball to our best player which naturally limits your options.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    because Casey's philosophy was always get the ball to our best player which naturally limits your options.
                    Yeah pretty much this.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Toronto is not like the rest of Canada when it comes to Winters. Spend the winter in Montreal, Ottawa, Winnipeg etc. then and say that. Lol

Not to mention that the average difference between Toronto and New York/Boston/Phily in the middle of Winter is max a couple of degrees. Minnesota has it the worst.
                      It's about 5 degrees. I looked it up. . And I would agree Minnesota is the worst winters, but then again they have the same problem we do of keeping talent
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

It's about 5 degrees. I looked it up. . And I would agree Minnesota is the worst winters, but then again they have the same problem we do of keeping talent
                        Anyway, no sense in speculating. Let's wait until we hear from Kawhi. Demar is a California boy as well, and he ended up loving it here.

Comment

the thing about Toronto. Our winters are longer too. This year I'm not even sure we had real spring.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            the thing about Toronto. Our winters are longer too. This year I'm not even sure we had real spring.
                            Toronto winters are not significantly worse than anywhere in the north or northeastern USA. This year was an odd winter across the whole region. It was warmer in parts of February than it was in March. We've also had winters recently where it barely snowed and was at or above zero for almost the whole winter.

The thing is, we usually don't have too much snow. Even if it's a couple degrees cooler here (not much worse than that), Boston and NY can both get more storms because they're on the coast.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Why are they still debating about whether he will play? When they do debate why do they never mention the consequences which would prevent him from getting paid or going anywhere?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Anyway, no sense in speculating. Let's wait until we hear from Kawhi. Demar is a California boy as well, and he ended up loving it here.
                                Joey: no sense in speculating

RR: *speculation intensifies**
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X