This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Oh come on, DeMar. Masai apologized. Let's not forget that NBA is business.

childish

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Thank you Chuck.

I hate that stupid ugly bald prick!

I meant Richard Jefferson of course.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
        THe only knock is that he never got that team anywhere. And a few times, his team wasn't void of talent either.
        Yeah, it's a knock. If we're hearing a knock in the Love Machine, then we're seeing smoke coming out of the hood of DeAutomobile.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Oh come on, DeMar. Masai apologized. Let's not forget that NBA is business.
          Masai is such a heart breaker.

Comment

• Somewhere deep down in derozans heart of hearts, he knows damn well Toronto is in better position with Kawhi and hed make the trade too

Hell hath no fury like an athlete scorned
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The throw-in we got outperforms the star we gave away:

Comment

The throw-in we got outperforms the star we gave away:

Danny Green shot 26% from the field and 25% from 3 in the playoffs last year

I get what you’re going for but let’s not compare apples to oranges

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                  Danny Green shot 26% from the field and 25% from 3 in the playoffs last year

I get what you’re going for but let’s not compare apples to oranges
                  Thats very Demar-esque of him.

Also taking career averages is a better representation. How do we know that wasn't an anomaly? But we do know what Demar brings come playoff time.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Somewhere deep down in derozans heart of hearts, he knows damn well Toronto is in better position with Kawhi and hed make the trade too

Hell hath no fury like an athlete scorned
                    That is probably why hes so upset. Jealousy. He showed Toronto loyalty, and Toronto traded him away for a better player.

Comment

• Anyone post that Chris Boucher signed a training camp deal?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        That is probably why hes so upset. Jealousy. He showed Toronto loyalty, and Toronto traded him away for a better player.
                        Thats fine if he wasn't getting paid 30 Million a year. Its not like he played for free and we are kicking him to the curb.

Comment

Thats very Demar-esque of him.

Also taking career averages is a better representation. How do we know that wasn't an anomaly? But we do know what Demar brings come playoff time.
                          Again, apples to oranges

Danny Green was a 5th option and played that role incredibly well in various playoff stretches, not so well in some

Demar was a 1st option and played pretty poorly throughout

That doesn’t necessarily mean he outperforms him, just that he plays his role better

Comment

• Philly isn’t in the same weight class as Toronto and the lepraturds...two horse race this year....and the Philly horse is lame and blind in one eye.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Philly isn’t in the same weight class as Toronto and the lepraturds...two horse race this year....and the Philly horse is lame and blind in one eye.
                              Not sure why people are so high on Philly. Yeah Simmons is awesome, but his shot really hasn't come around yet. Embiid is a great player but can't be bothered to play defense. They are built to get murdered come playoff time.

Comment

• Fuchan wrote: View Post
                                Not sure why people are so high on Philly. Yeah Simmons is awesome, but his shot really hasn't come around yet. Embiid is a great player but can't be bothered to play defense. They are built to get murdered come playoff time.
                                Embiid can be a defensive force, but at least last year you saw him being lazy a lot. Not running back hard, not aggressive with coverages. His conditioning is probably crap since he's barely played ball in the past few years.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X