Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah Bosh is way too risky. I like the team we have. We could use a bit more rebounding and some additional defense in the front court, especially off the bench. But I see JV having a breakout year.

Comment

• Ya, Beverly would be great if we didn't already have depth at PG. If we can add a bit of depth at the 4/5 that would be ideal. I liked the Henson deal someone proposed...I believe it was Norm or Miles for Henson.

Comment

• aww that sucks but i guess its because Raps resigned Brown and gave Lloyd, Boucher camp invite.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

aww that sucks but i guess its because Raps resigned Brown and gave Lloyd, Boucher camp invite.
          With Leonard and Green in now, it would be tough to get him any minutes at all. Still not sure why we're interested in Lloyd though (or why Brown got a contract).

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Still not sure why we're interested in Lloyd though (or why Brown got a contract).
            Cause Lloyed is a better shooter and more NBA ready. Raps are going all in for this season.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

aww that sucks but i guess its because Raps resigned Brown and gave Lloyd, Boucher camp invite.
              Honestly I wasn't all that impressed with Alkins at Summerleague.

Comment

• Seeing the have-nots overpay for the scraps of free agency here, and whatever the Lakers have done after acquiring the King (keeping expectations low, draft pick in the low 20s?), makes me so thankful that we're well past the era of banking on MLE-sized band-aids.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Cause Lloyed is a better shooter and more NBA ready. Raps are going all in for this season.
                  Who is Lloyd? I wanna look this guy up
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Who is Lloyd? I wanna look this guy up
                    To aid in that: it's Jordan Loyd. Played for the Raptors Summer League squad.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      To aid in that: it's Jordan Loyd. Played for the Raptors Summer League squad.
                      Did he? I do not remember him at all. If he a PG, SG, SF?
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Did he? I do not remember him at all. If he a PG, SG, SF?
                        Point guard, primarily. Missed the first couple games IIRC, but my recollection is fuzzy. Came off the bench.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          Point guard, primarily. Missed the first couple games IIRC, but my recollection is fuzzy. Came off the bench.
                          Looks like he can play a little bit of the 2 as well. Maybe better suited there to be honest. If he can play the 2 then I understand why they may not have tried to sign Alkins. If he's just a 1 then we have way too many point guards and I'm confused.

Comment

Looks like he can play a little bit of the 2 as well. Maybe better suited there to be honest. If he can play the 2 then I understand why they may not have tried to sign Alkins. If he's just a 1 then we have way too many point guards and I'm confused.
                            He’s a two way, no? So will be one of the lead guys on the 905.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              He’s a two way, no? So will be one of the lead guys on the 905.
                              Oh okay. Nevermind. Also is Lorenzo a two way or is he a fully guaranteed sign to the big team?

Comment

Oh okay. Nevermind. Also is Lorenzo a two way or is he a fully guaranteed sign to the big team?
                                Neither. He has a partially guaranteed camp invite, but no exhibit 10 has been reported, so he's not a candidate to slide down to the 905 if he gets cut.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X