X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Is there anyone on Phoenix other than Booker who might be a good pick up for the Raptors? They have so many young players and might make a good trading partner.
      Troy Daniels always shoots well against us wouldnt hate to take him off their hands. To be honest I don't know his contract situation or if he had a good year shooting the ball.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        Shaq is such an arrogant asshole. He constantly holds not winning a title over Chuck's head, that's such a dick thing to do to a colleague.
        What I hate about Shaq is that he wouldn't talk like this to Ernie who didn't win a championship too last time I checked
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Hmmm. What does the RR board read into this?

Comment

Everyone hates the Celtics it appears.
                That's actually crazy because he really should be at least the co-favourite to win it

Comment

"Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Proposed Trade

Entire Toronto Raptors roster to Phoenix for entire Phoenix Suns Roster

Why Phoenix makes this trade.

After a decade of complete, total and abject suckage utilizing their current tanking strategy the Suns have an epiphany, and make this trade. The Suns are virtually assured to make the playoffs next season and have a distinct possibility of home court. With this move the Suns acquire a well designed mix of current and future talent . Stunned at the apparent brain cramp in Toronto… the Suns offer to throw in 33 million condos in Scottsdale for every single Canadian citizen.

Why The Raptors make this trade.

This knee jerk reaction appeases the current 10 strong members of Raptors Republic blow it all up crowd. They get a team in full and perpetual tank mode without having to live through the decline from top 5 to to shittiness. Armed with a roster very little upside as currently constructed and a murky future Team Rat has the perfect petri dish to chatter endlessly on improbable player acquisitions and current player development experiments to discussa all year long instead of the off season .The tankers are doubly excited as Phoenix is also throwing in 100 kg of limburger cheese.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      While Casey's answering a question, Ujiri's going to grab a metal chair, knock him out, shove him off the podium, and announce that he's fired.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

My fear is that Masai tells everyone "we were that close, won 59 games and it's only LeBron that stopped us getting to the finals"
                        Casey will tell everyone "we're only a tweak or two away, need to play more physical" and let Kyle and DeMar completely off the hook.

Oh, and totally ignore the contributions of JV or Casey's own bizarre matchups, lineup blunders, non-plays after time-outs, sitting the hot hand, bringing in the stone cold ones (BeBe) and failure to hold his stars accountable for defensive blunders until it was too late.

Casey needs to go. Stackhouse built OG, Wright, Poeltl, Bebe and Siakam etc. The entire bench mob. Let him continue their growth trajectory.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          Proposed Trade

Entire Toronto Raptors roster to Phoenix for entire Phoenix Suns Roster

Why Phoenix makes this trade.

After a decade of complete, total and abject suckage utilizing their current tanking strategy the Suns have an epiphany, and make this trade. The Suns are virtually assured to make the playoffs next season and have a distinct possibility of home court. With this move the Suns acquire a well designed mix of current and future talent . Stunned at the apparent brain cramp in Toronto… the Suns offer to throw in 33 million condos in Scottsdale for every single Canadian citizen.

Why The Raptors make this trade.

This knee jerk reaction appeases the current 10 strong members of Raptors Republic blow it all up crowd. They get a team in full and perpetual tank mode without having to live through the decline from top 5 to to shittiness. Armed with a roster very little upside as currently constructed and a murky future Team Rat has the perfect petri dish to chatter endlessly on improbable player acquisitions and current player development experiments to discussa all year long instead of the off season .The tankers are doubly excited as Phoenix is also throwing in 100 kg of limburger cheese.
                          I was against this trade until Phoenix threw in the condos. Are they near a golf course?
                          Last edited by G__Deane; Wed May 9, 2018, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• Man, I love the offseason threads.....

Comment

That Bruce Arthur has a prevaricated point of view that has been blown to shit by people directly involved in an unbiased assessment ?
                              - TGO

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                I was against this trade until Phoenix threw in the condos. Are they near a gold course?
                                Free golf... two $2000 a month store credits at any grocery store and any liquor store in Phoenix or Scottsdale in perpetuity ...AND.... a free subscription in perpetuity to tankers monthly magazine. Several promotional code words are accepted... Shaolin .. Nilanka... Claw... GLF ..Sonny..Mixaaor .. Trex...and it will up the 2K per month feebies to 3K per month.

Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed May 9, 2018, 12:01 PM.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X