This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    Ok this is what needs to happen then i would be glad for a perfect offseason

1) Raptors hire either Nick Nurse or Stackhouse as our new HC
    2) Raptors trade DeMar DeRozan on draft night along with CJ Miles and Malachi Richardson to Clippers for Patrick Beverly (waived), Tobias Harris, and Danilo Galinari, 2018 1st round pick (one of their pick)
    - Demar goes home to LA to play with his buddy DeAndre Jordan who will most likely resign with the Clippers, he will also play with Lou Will and form a dynamic duo for that team. The Raptors acquire a good talent in Tobias Harris who will be our starting PF and a decent backup SF who can shoot the lights out in Galinari and we acquire a pick and turn it into a PG in Shai Alexander, a Toronto native, a future PG for us.
    3) Raptors trade Kyle Lowry, Serge Ibaka, and Jakob Poeltl to Minnesota for Jeff Teague, Andrew Wiggins, and Gorgui Dieng, Cash
    - THe Wolves load up with talent in Lowry a veteran and hardnose PG to play with Butler and KTowns, a decent forward/center in Ibaka and a young center prospect in Poeltl who can backup Towns.
    - The Raptors acquire a Toronto native in Andrew Wiggins who will be that cornerstone of the franchise for us to build around, an ok starting PG in Teague who will start for the Raptors but eventually will be shifted into backup role if one of FVV or SGA develops. Gorgui Dieng is a sold backup C for us behind Val.
    4) Raptors use the cash to buy a 2nd round pick
    5) Raptors draft Shai Gilgeous Alexander with the Clippers pick and Kostas Antetokoumpo with the 2nd round pick
    6) Raptors resign FVV to a multi year deal

Raptors lineups
    JTeague/FVV/SGA
    AWiggins/Delon/Norm
    OG/Danilo/Camp Invite
    Tobias/PSiakam/Kostas
    Val/GDieng/Camp Invite
    So neither tank nor retool. Just be completely bang average, don't get a high pick, get the 8 seed and get swept in the first round by Boston or Philly.

Great plan my dude.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      So neither tank nor retool. Just be completely bang average, don't get a high pick, get the 8 seed and get swept in the first round by Boston or Philly.

Great plan my dude.
      Ten never loses
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Ten never loses
        Ten is the greatest basketball mind the world has ever seen.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
          Yup, 10/10
          OG is our king

Comment

this.

Source - Abbas
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

2) Raptors trade DeMar DeRozan on draft night along with CJ Miles and Malachi Richardson to Clippers for Patrick Beverly (waived), Tobias Harris, and Danilo Galinari, 2018 1st round pick (one of their pick)
              - Demar goes home to LA to play with his buddy DeAndre Jordan who will most likely resign with the Clippers, he will also play with Lou Will and form a dynamic duo for that team. The Raptors acquire a good talent in Tobias Harris who will be our starting PF and a decent backup SF who can shoot the lights out in Galinari and we acquire a pick and turn it into a PG in Shai Alexander, a Toronto native, a future PG for us.
              3) Raptors trade Kyle Lowry, Serge Ibaka, and Jakob Poeltl to Minnesota for Jeff Teague, Andrew Wiggins, and Gorgui Dieng, Cash
              - THe Wolves load up with talent in Lowry a veteran and hardnose PG to play with Butler and KTowns, a decent forward/center in Ibaka and a young center prospect in Poeltl who can backup Towns.
              - The Raptors acquire a Toronto native in Andrew Wiggins who will be that cornerstone of the franchise for us to build around, an ok starting PG in Teague who will start for the Raptors but eventually will be shifted into backup role if one of FVV or SGA develops. Gorgui Dieng is a sold backup C for us behind Val.
              5) Raptors draft Shai Gilgeous Alexander with the Clippers pick and Kostas Antetokoumpo with the 2nd round pick

Raptors lineups
              JTeague/FVV/SGA
              AWiggins/Delon/Norm
              OG/Danilo/Camp Invite
              Tobias/PSiakam/Kostas
              Val/GDieng/Camp Invite
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• This must the first time I've paid attention to on of these trade proposals. I'm so confused.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  This must the first time I've paid attention to on of these trade proposals. I'm so confused.
                  Pretty sure the names of all players in the NBA are printed out, cut up individually, thrown in a big popcorn bowl, shuffled around a bit, then Ten pulls a few out and that's what you get. Same process for outgoing Raptors, just use a smaller bowl.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Raptors lineups
                    JTeague/FVV/SGA
                    AWiggins/Delon/Norm
                    OG/Danilo/Camp Invite
                    Tobias/PSiakam/Kostas
                    Val/GDieng/Camp Invite
                    That's a lot of work to basically become a worse version of Minnesota.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                      this.

Source - Abbas

We've reached peak Republic

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                        this.

Source - Abbas
                        Yo Abbas, according to your sources, who's going to be the next head coach of the Raps?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Yo Abbas, according to your sources, who's going to be the next head coach of the Raps?
                          Your interview didn't go well?

Damnit t rex BREATH MINTS

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Your interview didn't go well?

Damnit t rex BREATH MINTS
                            I'm not head coach material. I'm more of a President/GM material.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'm not head coach material. I'm more of a President/GM material.
                              I believe i can turn a team like the Knicks a perennial contender in 2 years. And i'm serious.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

I believe i can turn a team like the Knicks a perennial contender in 2 years. And i'm serious.
                                In between x box world championships

Comment

Working...
                                X