This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    I believe i can turn a team like the Knicks a perennial contender in 2 years. And i'm serious.
    TRex after 2 years:

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      In between x box world championships
      I don't play video games.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm just saying, Jaren Jackson Jr. would look awfully good beside OG.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          TRex after 2 years:

It's EASY to build a basketball team when you already have a young franchise player on your team. You just build through him.

I can't believe how bad the Knicks continues to be. Milwaukee is another one.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

I'm just saying, Jaren Jackson Jr. would look awfully good beside OG.
            This is the team I keep coming back to for a Demar deal. They seem like the type of team that would really pull the trigger.

Comment

Why Derozan is still not traded?
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                I don't play video games.
                Yeah but you can be world champ with 2 weeks of practice
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Yeah but you can be world champ with 2 weeks of practice
                  100%

Not cocky just confident in my ability.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hey Rex, can you also find a cure for HIV? build flying cars? lmao.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                      Hey Rex, can you also find a cure for HIV? build flying cars? lmao.
                      No i can't. I'm realistic. I'm not a scientist man. I'm just a basketball genius.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• BrydenB wrote: View Post
                        This is the team I keep coming back to for a Demar deal. They seem like the type of team that would really pull the trigger.
                        I could never figure out if they weren't trading Gasol and Conely because they wanted to be bad for a year while plagued by injuries and bad contracts or if they were waiting for good deals for those two. I would go for the 4th pick, though I would be scared of the Parsons contract, thats a lot of dead weight.

Comment

Trading out of the number 4 pick most likely means trading for like the 7th pick and next years unprotected first. But maybe they're looking for a win now player who knows.
                          That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                            Trading out of the number 4 pick most likely means trading for like the 7th pick and next years unprotected first. But maybe they're looking for a win now player who knows.
                            Everything Memphis is saying indicates they want to win now. Which makes them the perfect team to target in a DeMar trade, they need a guy who can create a shot.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Fresh off a 60 loss season, Memphis wants to trade out of their no. 4 pick? Seems suspect to me. Maybe testing the market to see what they can get, but DeMar or a player of his calibre doesn't help them in the least bit. It would make more sense if they wanted to package the pick with one of MC or MG and try to move up in the draft wouldn't it?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                Fresh off a 60 loss season, Memphis wants to trade out of their no. 4 pick? Seems suspect to me. Maybe testing the market to see what they can get, but DeMar or a player of his calibre doesn't help them in the least bit. It would make more sense if they wanted to package the pick with one of MC or MG and try to move up in the draft wouldn't it?
                                They have Gasol and Conley. They don't really have time to develop guys. Memphis can convince themselves in saying. This 4th pick might never be as good as Derozan.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X