Clear All

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

lmao Dirk is the man
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Who will be our coach next season?

Comment

• ^ dwane Casey after losing a hard fought finals to golden state.

Do not give up on this team, I won’t allow it.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            ^ dwane Casey after losing a hard fought finals to golden state.

Do not give up on this team, I won’t allow it.
            There!s a fine line between reality and fantasy.

Comment

• I say we pull this trade in the offseason with the Hawks

Toronto out: Kyle Lowry, Norman Powell
              Toronto in: Dennis Schroeder, Miles Plumlee

The Hawks can get a veteran PG to help with the young team gel together, I think Lowry would be a great mentor for the team while Norman Powell can possibly find his groove again in the game of basketball. As for the Raptors, we get a younger PG in Schroeder who would look great in Raptors uniform and his a Casey type of PG, a great defender PG, although we have to take the contract of Miles Plumlee to make it work, we can trade him or waive him later on the season.

Next
              Toronto out: Serge Ibaka, Malachi Richardson, 2019 2nd round pick
              Toronto in: resigned Derrick Favors, Thabo Sefolosha, 2018 1st round pick

We draft Moritz Wagner with the Jazz pick
              We resign FVV to a two year deal
              We sign Vince Carter to the vet minimum
              We sign Amir Johnson to the vet minimum

Schroeder/FVV/LBrown
              DeRozan/Delon/Thabo
              OG/CJ Miles/Vince
              Favors/Siakam/MWagner
              Val/Poeltl/Amir

Comment

• Tenforthewin has laser focus.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Tenforthewin is like a ninja. Appears, posts trade, vanishes without a trace.

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                    I say we pull this trade in the offseason with the Hawks

Toronto out: Kyle Lowry, Norman Powell
                    Toronto in: Dennis Schroeder, Miles Plumlee

The Hawks can get a veteran PG to help with the young team gel together, I think Lowry would be a great mentor for the team while Norman Powell can possibly find his groove again in the game of basketball. As for the Raptors, we get a younger PG in Schroeder who would look great in Raptors uniform and his a Casey type of PG, a great defender PG, although we have to take the contract of Miles Plumlee to make it work, we can trade him or waive him later on the season.

Next
                    Toronto out: Serge Ibaka, Malachi Richardson, 2019 2nd round pick
                    Toronto in: resigned Derrick Favors, Thabo Sefolosha, 2018 1st round pick

We draft Moritz Wagner with the Jazz pick
                    We resign FVV to a two year deal
                    We sign Vince Carter to the vet minimum
                    We sign Amir Johnson to the vet minimum

Schroeder/FVV/LBrown
                    DeRozan/Delon/Thabo
                    OG/CJ Miles/Vince
                    Favors/Siakam/MWagner
                    Val/Poeltl/Amir
                    I prefer the fantasy trades. This is how you turn Toronto into a 40 win team.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Kawhi is the guy we need to target... spurs seem hell bent on getting rid of him and this is the exact kind of player the Raps need.

Trade one of Kyle or Demar (preferably Demar), OG, Poeltl or Siakam (Preferably Poeltl) and picks for him.

He's really the only guy who could make a difference for the Raps next year... otherwise blow it up and rebuild!

Problem is no one is going to pick up Ibaka's deal and probably no one will pick up Powell's deal -- Masai got himself in a mess this offseason.

Comment

• Gonna be tough convincing mlse to pay luxury tax with this kind of result. Need to put up a fight the rest of the series.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                          Gonna be tough convincing mlse to pay luxury tax with this kind of result. Need to put up a fight the rest of the series.
                          We don't know how to fight in the playoffs. We crumble at the sight of Lebron.

Comment

• Blow it up? Give Stackhouse a chance? Grin and Bare it for Barrett? Last nights game has my typical optimistic self pretty pessimistic.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
                              Blow it up? Give Stackhouse a chance? Grin and Bare it for Barrett? Last nights game has my typical optimistic self pretty pessimistic.
                              If we could blow it up for Barrett it would be a fitting parallel to when we could have blown it up and started a rebuild the year of Wiggins.

I don't think incremental improvements like a change in coach are going to close the gap between us and the Warriors or next year's iterations of the Sixers/Celtics.

The only thing that could fix this would be the injection of someone like Paul George, but that clearly isn't happening with our paucity of assets.

Comment

• well this thread should be getting interesting soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X